You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pastore123

Ranked Battles Question

7 comments in this topic

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
867 posts
7,491 battles

When the next season of rank drops (not the sprints), what will be the starting ranks for each individual level? For instance, I made it to rank 5, what will that start me on the next season?

[-K-]
Members
6,728 posts
11,201 battles

Once this rank season closes out, the UI will confirm your current final rank and let you know where you will be starting next season.  I'd guess likely around R15 or so.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,666 posts

It should be higher than R15 I would think ... I finished last Ranked at 10, started this one at 14.

-Members-
1,640 posts
832 battles
5 hours ago, pastore123 said:

When the next season of rank drops (not the sprints), what will be the starting ranks for each individual level? For instance, I made it to rank 5, what will that start me on the next season?

Hey pastore123,

When this season of ranked ends, you will of course have your rank next to your name in the client. When the next season of ranked occurs it will take into account what rank you finished the previous season on and you will get that many bonus stars. For example: There were 18 ranks to achieve this season, I ranked out last season so I got that many bonus stars. I started this season at 10 and 2 stars I believe which took into account the wins from last season. 

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,529 posts
10,604 battles

I usually rank out at 9 lol. Every following season I start at 14 or 15 I think.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,763 posts
15,494 battles

"Head start" credit is unknown until they announce how they're doing ranks/stars for next season. Because if, for instance, they change the number of ranks, the starting positions would shift too.