Col_Nasty

Ok now this is funny,, ( Actually funny )

11 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
659 posts

When I first got here I played all the ships.. loved them all ..went down the tree and had a great time.  I even saved replays from back then from some epic DD runs.  

Been playing some COOP for the even this weekend.  It's where I started, and it's just INSANE the new moves these bots have.   Yeah I know they know where you are all the time and insta focus you when you  appear.. all the crazy stuff they do but just WOW now.

I don't care WHERE they hit you they hit you with the FIRST volley and 99% of the time kill your nav and engine...  If you are in a US ship if even ONE HE hits you you go up like a roman candle.  It's gotten comical.

Tonight in back to back rounds I had a BB going FULL SPEED.. I ambushed him from around an island..2 full spreads that get us DEV strikes anywhere else in Random and that zillion ton BB stopped faster than if it ran aground.    This was a 1km range shot LOL.....      Of course BOOM I died.  Next round.  killed the DD that just took out my engine and steering in its first volley ( always from max range and this time I was smoked )  when 2 of its HE hit....wait for it... MY BOW : )    Didn't know the SIMS moved all that up there : )  So I then hit it with 18 straight HE and he never slowed down until  got close enough to spot me in the smoke and get me insta focused..... he blew up.  His CA that was with him was DEAD MEAT... 2 km away and nowhere to go .. I Lace 2 perfect vollys that would kill ANYTHING if it slowed down OR sped up,  and like a Hula Dancer on a JETSKI it dodged 10 Interlaced torps from 2.5k

Cmon now...I go from killing sometimes with the SIMS 4 to 5 targets in COOP and suddenly cant hit ANYTHING?? 

I am saving these for a greatest "miss" video.  It should be fun.

Anyone else have crazy misses on bots to share??  Would be cool if someone already did a video.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 4

[WORX]
Members
5,037 posts
15,593 battles

yes Nerf the co-op bots... I really dont enjoy my %95 win rate against them...:Smile_facepalm:

co-op guys are confusing bunch...  Some what BUFFS, others like the OP want nefs....🙄

Its summer, I just want  Ice cream..

Nothing to see here boys moving  on....:Smile_izmena:

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 4

[SSBN]
Members
119 posts
4,689 battles

I lost a coop game... once.

pLeAsE nErF bOtS wEeE gEeE

On the real tho, I remember exactly zero of my coop games. Nothing happens there from what I've seen. Drive forward, kill everyone in -/+5mins and on to the next coop game to finish the "15 wins" legendary grind as fast as possible.

• Boring 2

[WDS]
Members
1,780 posts
8,959 battles
1 hour ago, Sic_44 said:

I lost a coop game... once.

pLeAsE nErF bOtS wEeE gEeE

On the real tho, I remember exactly zero of my coop games. Nothing happens there from what I've seen. Drive forward, kill everyone in -/+5mins and on to the next coop game to finish the "15 wins" legendary grind as fast as possible.

Never even thought of that I just fished “15 wins” . I don’t think I could play 15 co-op games in a row or a day . 

• Boring 2

[PTRGT]
Members
334 posts
32,870 battles

Yes the bots are hit and miss sometimes they will sail totally oblivious to incoming torps and the next one in a BB will almost capsize turning and miss 10 overlapped tops that I couldn't dodge with my most maneuverable DD.

The best is when they all decide their are going to kill me in my DD and chase me all over the map EVEN THOUGH I WAS NEVER DETECTED AND AM STILL STAYING OUT OF DETECTION RANGE!  :cap_wander:

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
119 posts
1,939 battles

I was amazed how a DD bot waited to be like 2 km away full broadside to launch its full torpedoes barrage. 

OTOH though that torps have arming time... 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
973 posts
31,015 battles
3 hours ago, DeathsStalker said:

Yes the bots are hit and miss sometimes they will sail totally oblivious to incoming torps and the next one in a BB will almost capsize turning and miss 10 overlapped tops that I couldn't dodge with my most maneuverable DD.

The best is when they all decide their are going to kill me in my DD and chase me all over the map EVEN THOUGH I WAS NEVER DETECTED AND AM STILL STAYING OUT OF DETECTION RANGE!  :cap_wander:

Bots have no fog of war they know were you are at all the time.

[GOB]
Members
659 posts
22 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

yes Nerf the co-op bots... I really dont enjoy my %95 win rate against them...:Smile_facepalm:

co-op guys are confusing bunch...  Some what BUFFS, others like the OP want nefs....🙄

Its summer, I just want  Ice cream..

Nothing to see here boys moving  on....:Smile_izmena:

WOW , I think you have been here too long.  You are seeing things.....

Never mentioned nerfing anything.. you made that up

What is a Co-op guy?   I play every mode and do pretty damn well at each.  Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

Nothing to see?  So if you spend your life here and get 14k battles YOU get to say what is and isn't? 

What part of the words FUNNY and I am making a cool FUNNY video did you miss. I even put them in the title TWICE for the slow or easily Triggered people. ESL????  

Sorry but you seem like you need a break.

Maybe relax and leave people alone in the forums.. you are getting a bit too serious about this stuff.

Col Out

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
659 posts
15 hours ago, DeathsStalker said:

HA HA that happened to me last week.. they chased me like I owed them MONEY!!!!  I thought maybe a DD had me spotted but I wasn't showing detected.  I was actually yelling.. WHY WHY ???  They were on me so hard and ignored my team.  It was crazy... Cool thing was while they chased me my team capped and we won.  : )

• Funny 1

[PHD]
Members
637 posts
2,904 battles
On 6/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, Col_Nasty said:

HA HA that happened to me last week.. they chased me like I owed them MONEY!!!!  I thought maybe a DD had me spotted but I wasn't showing detected.  I was actually yelling.. WHY WHY ???  They were on me so hard and ignored my team.  It was crazy... Cool thing was while they chased me my team capped and we won.  : )

Bots can smelled the DD bottom paint in your wake.