Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Is Kuznetsov worth $17.99?

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,982 posts
8,958 battles

I will be a little less than 100 tokens short of the 500 needed to get Kuznetsov. 4 Service of the Motherland crates cost $17.99. Is Kuznetsov plus the other items worth the $17.99 price tag? I'm thinking they are.

[WOLFC]
Members
616 posts
5,094 battles

He'll be available for an undisclosed amount of coal after a few patches. I picked him up for free with 500 tokens, but I wouldn't spend real money on him.

• Cool 1

[FTH]
Members
999 posts
14,312 battles

I wound up buying 8 of them to get it a couple weeks ago...had a 30% off coupon and bought doubloons with it so it didn't hurt as bad as that actually sounds, but still, I figure I paid twice the price you're asking about for it...for 20 bucks, I'd do it and not look back. Then again, it doesn't have the enhanced expert marksman or the other skill of the other premium commanders...I went ahead and got it, but I've also got the other ones to switch into it for clan battles when I need the faster turrets and the special abilities don't work in clan anyways.

[SYN]
Members
15,354 posts
12,506 battles

meh

it's really annoying to encounter that skill in randoms, because you don't know if you got lockon bug or if it's the captain's skill that activated.

But I wouldn't pay more than $10

Edited by MrDeaf

[CVRME]
[CVRME]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,703 posts
7,351 battles

Do you play Kremlin well?  If so, the answer is yes.  For anything else i'd say no.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,931 posts
8,245 battles

One could argue that nothing you can buy for real money is worth it if you can grind out the coal or FXP or whatever and get it that way.

I seriously considered buying both Murmansk and Okhotnik at one point or another. Thanks to WG's generosity (and a bit of help from RNGesus), now I don't have to! :Smile_medal:

Sign in to follow this