Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

Super Container

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5,539
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,346 posts
11,851 battles

Just got one tonight and it had 15k coal which isn't bad at all except that I was sitting on 438k of it even after buying the Georgia, go figure.

My coal dock.
proj_merc_gal1.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts

At least your coal reserves expanded by 3.5%! Better than 100 Juliet Charlie... 

Bought Salem and Jean Bart? Considering doing so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,152
[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,759 posts
18,959 battles

How do you have so much coal? Im guessing you dont spend it on anything?

I just hit 228k tonight, which 8m saving for Yoshino, but it took forever. I'm guessing it's because I buy too many special upgrades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
8 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

How do you have so much coal? Im guessing you dont spend it on anything?

I just hit 228k tonight, which 8m saving for Yoshino, but it took forever. I'm guessing it's because I buy too many special upgrades.

What special upgrades do you buy? For what ships?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
499 posts
3,806 battles

479289313_WorldofWarships6_23_20199_41_25AM.thumb.png.910e42b0d8bd5c05ca494e5e906013a5.png

 

If it was 100 I'd feel a little bit better about getting this for my first container today.  :cap_old:

Edited by I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
171
[FTH]
Members
999 posts
14,312 battles

Mine last night was 50 Halloween camos...I'll trade ya, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
2 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

479289313_WorldofWarships6_23_20199_41_25AM.thumb.png.910e42b0d8bd5c05ca494e5e906013a5.png

 

If it was 100 I'd feel a little bit better about getting this for my first container today.  :cap_old:

WOW! That kind of disappoints... But hey, free stuff! What container did you pick? TYL?

Just now, Purg473 said:

Mine last night was 50 Halloween camos...I'll trade ya, lol.

WOW, many getting supercontainers recently. Would also rather have coal, lol. Did you pick TYL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
171
[FTH]
Members
999 posts
14,312 battles
Just now, henrychenhenry said:

WOW! That kind of disappoints... But hey, free stuff! What container did you pick? TYL?

WOW, many getting supercontainers recently. Would also rather have coal, lol. Did you pick TYL?

Nah, I haven't picked TYL in months..well, since they gave the option for resource containers actually..I get all mine from the resource container drop. I got one last week I think as well with flags in it, and another week before that or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217
[WOLFC]
Members
616 posts
5,094 battles

Count your blessings. I think my last one was Det flags. And I have over 500 of those... :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
904
[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles
13 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Count your blessings. I think my last one was Det flags. And I have over 500 of those... :Smile_sad:

You can sell them.......

 

58 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Just got one tonight and it had 15k coal which isn't bad at all except that I was sitting on 438k of it even after buying the Georgia, go figure.

If you need credits, buy coal ships and sell them ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
499 posts
3,806 battles
14 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Count your blessings. I think my last one was Det flags. And I have over 500 of those... :Smile_sad:

I'll trade you the 100 credit flags I got in one of mine awhile ago for your det flags.  :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,539
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,346 posts
11,851 battles
41 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

479289313_WorldofWarships6_23_20199_41_25AM.thumb.png.910e42b0d8bd5c05ca494e5e906013a5.png

 

If it was 100 I'd feel a little bit better about getting this for my first container today.  :cap_old:

All of the "dragon" flags come in 25's from super containers and it is a powerful flag.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,152
[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,759 posts
18,959 battles
57 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

What special upgrades do you buy? For what ships?

All my French cruisers have the speed boost upgrade, my tier 9 and 10 German and British cruisers have the hydro upgrades, I have the radar upgrade on most of my American and Russian cruisers, defensive fire upgrade on a few American (and a single Russian) destroyers, hydro upgrade on my German destroyers, and a couple of cruisers with the smoke screen and spotting plane(Perth, Haung He, and Azuma). I've also considered the repair party upgrade for Russian and British battleships.

Edited by Skuggsja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
7 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

All my French cruisers have the speed boost upgrade, my tier 9 and 10 German and British cruisers have the hydro upgrades, I have the radar upgrade on most of my American and Russian cruisers, defensive fire upgrade on a few American and a Russian destroyer, and a couple of cruisers with the smoke screen and spotting plane on a few cruisers. I've also considered the repair party upgrade for Russian and British battleships.

I see! That's a ton of upgrades! I only use them for my premiums.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
616
[KWA]
Beta Testers
1,841 posts
5,221 battles

Last SC I got was 100 det flags and I have like 700 of the buggers (mostly from CBT reward as I only use them in clan battles)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
919
[WOLF5]
Members
2,390 posts
2,982 battles

I just drew one, 1000 Doubloons. Not bad, but I had about 8000 already so, meh. My first two were both 500 flooding flags, I've good for a while now.

 

@BrushWolf, would you consider loaning me some of that coal? I have my eye on a certain newly released BB....:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,539
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,346 posts
11,851 battles
2 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

I just drew one, 1000 Doubloons. Not bad, but I had about 8000 already so, meh. My first two were both 500 flooding flags, I've good for a while now.

 

@BrushWolf, would you consider loaning me some of that coal? I have my eye on a certain newly released BB....:Smile_teethhappy:

I would if I could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[WOLF2]
Members
137 posts
2,965 battles
On 6/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, BrushWolf said:

All of the "dragon" flags come in 25's from super containers and it is a powerful flag.

 

I got 2 containers with dragon flags, one being 25 and another being 50.

 

Nvm, I got red dragon ones.

Edited by Ado1fCarsar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,539
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,346 posts
11,851 battles
13 hours ago, Ado1fCarsar said:

I got 2 containers with dragon flags, one being 25 and another being 50.

 

Nvm, I got red dragon ones.

All of the ones that look like a pennant are dragon flags and are the most desirable and rarest flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
76
[SKDSH]
Members
219 posts
7,410 battles

The supercontainers really feel like a rip off a lot of the time considering how infrequently you roll them. Sure would be nice to get one with some steel or doubloons for a change instead of stuff you already get in normal containers.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
484
[A_51]
Members
907 posts
20,661 battles

I received 50,000 free experience in a SC yesterday.  Still in search of the Holy Grail of a premium ship, but I was OK with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[WOLF2]
Members
137 posts
2,965 battles
2 hours ago, Seaneroo said:

I received 50,000 free experience in a SC yesterday.  Still in search of the Holy Grail of a premium ship, but I was OK with this.

i got those 4 times already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
768
[WOLF3]
Members
1,568 posts
6,045 battles

It's been a while for me.  My last SC had 15000 coal which put me over the top for purchasing Musashi.  So, yeah.

I've heard rumors that SC were still a thing, I just haven't had any proof lately.  :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×