Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pupsdad

New ships

13 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
68 posts
7,292 battles

Are there always so many new ships being tested? I have one on my want list and it wasn't Georgia so I was a little disappointed on that release. I've seen the ship I yearn for out at sea can't wait to see it in my port. I was seeing Georgia a lot before it got released to. I was really interested in Alaska but decided I have time for it, so I spent around 100K free XP couple weeks back, but I'm saving again now. This is one thing I enjoy a lot the anticipation for a new ship. Some hate it some love it but only you will know once your in control. So many ships.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,283 posts
22,489 battles
11 minutes ago, pupsdad said:

I wonder how many never make it?

They all made it. For some, like the T-61, it took a while. 

OK, there are still some in the data base that seems not to be avaible. They are test ships for some improvements of techtree/premium ships. Like the Brennus, the test version of the H IV with reload booster.

[WOLFC]
Members
616 posts
5,094 battles
23 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Do you think we'll see Indomitable before 2020?

[EQRN]
Members
1,319 posts
12,246 battles

Some pre releases didn't make it, Kitakami(?), and I think I've seen mention of Tone and Shinano models were made.

[FORCE]
Members
39 posts
6,616 battles

IJN Tone did not make it.  I really, really want the Tone.  WG give me the Tone.  I will sell my children for the Tone.  Sorry, lost it there.  

[KNMSU]
Members
6,130 posts
6,352 battles
1 minute ago, HansMohr_or_less said:

IJN Tone did not make it.  I really, really want the Tone.  WG give me the Tone.  I will sell my children for the Tone.  Sorry, lost it there.  

And I feel like Tone could totally work now simply by giving her a constantly orbiting fighter (similar to aircraft carriers). She's got the same number of guns as Hipper; no reason she couldn't make it work at tier 8.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,767 posts
2 hours ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

And I feel like Tone could totally work now simply by giving her a constantly orbiting fighter (similar to aircraft carriers). She's got the same number of guns as Hipper; no reason she couldn't make it work at tier 8.

I agree, a beefed up fighter consumable and I think Tone could work. She is an iconic ship, she seemed to be everywhere the first part of the war. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles
9 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

OK, there are still some in the data base that seems not to be avaible. They are test ships for some improvements of techtree/premium ships. Like the Brennus, the test version of the H IV with reload booster.

Tone would like a word.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles
7 hours ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Hipper kinda sucks.  T7 is a better place for Tone.  Besides, nobody wants T8 MM.

[H_]
Members
2,433 posts

Tone is an IJN ship and that means no......  for some reason, our host has this "thing" with the IJN........maybe, the Sino-Japanese experience or the post-WW2 eviction of Russia from the Eastern pacific (they really wanted to own Japan and the Industrial base they had !!!) still is a deep resentment event???  I'd like to see the Akizuki and her cousins get AA radar that would let them "do what they were designed to do":  hunt planes. 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
6,145 posts
9,473 battles
8 hours ago, HansMohr_or_less said:

Tone didnt make it because, supposedly, it crashed the game whenever it was taken into a battle for some reason

Sign in to follow this