Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bigman123_2017

Good DD player on Twich?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4
[WOLF8]
Members
51 posts
4,513 battles

Hi folks,

Can you recommend a streamer who  is good on DDs? I want to watch and learn a thing or two :-)

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,023
[WOLFB]
Members
2,868 posts
11,783 battles

Flamu and Flambass are good with pretty much everything so you may wanna check them. 

 

You can also ask Kuroshio if you want some replay analisis. He often help people having trouble with DD

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,486
[CUTER]
Members
2,858 posts
12,043 battles
47 minutes ago, Bigman123_2017 said:

Hi folks,

Can you recommend a streamer who  is good on DDs? I want to watch and learn a thing or two :-)

Thank you

What are you looking to learn?  I might be able to help.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SYN]
Members
897 posts
8,435 battles
30 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

What are you looking to learn?  I might be able to help.

A flair for understatement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[WOLF8]
Members
51 posts
4,513 battles
57 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

What are you looking to learn?  I might be able to help.

Thank you for offering help KuroshioKai

Nothing specific, just to watch how really good players play.

I'll definitely check your videos on YouTube.

Kudos to Camo68 for the link!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,486
[CUTER]
Members
2,858 posts
12,043 battles
10 minutes ago, Bigman123_2017 said:

Thank you for offering help KuroshioKai

Nothing specific, just to watch how really good players play.

I'll definitely check your videos on YouTube.

Kudos to Camo68 for the link!

 

If you have a specific ship you want to see in a video leave a comment in one of my recent videos.  I try to focus on videos that people request or have an upcoming event, for example T7 ranked sprint is coming up and I'm doing a fresh set of videos on all of the T7 DDs.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[WOLF8]
Members
51 posts
4,513 battles
5 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

If you have a specific ship you want to see in a video leave a comment in one of my recent videos.  I try to focus on videos that people request or have an upcoming event, for example T7 ranked sprint is coming up and I'm doing a fresh set of videos on all of the T7 DDs.

For sprint I want to play Minsk. If you have time, please do a video about Minsk in sprint!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
709
[90TH]
Members
1,711 posts
10,757 battles

Are there any streamers that dont insult average players? That would be refreshing. Even a celebrated laidback streamer I dont want to name doesnt mind throwing insults around to players beneath him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,486
[CUTER]
Members
2,858 posts
12,043 battles
42 minutes ago, Bigman123_2017 said:

For sprint I want to play Minsk. If you have time, please do a video about Minsk in sprint!

Will do, but it will be later in the video series, I do have a Leningrad video that I played today that will be pretty close.  Just think less torps since they are yolo only on Minsk, but guns are better on Leningrad due to not having as slow of a turret traverse, its easier to max out the guns on less point captains.  I need a day or two to get the commentary done and upload it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[WOLF8]
Members
51 posts
4,513 battles
7 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Will do, but it will be later in the video series, I do have a Leningrad video that I played today that will be pretty close.  Just think less torps since they are yolo only on Minsk, but guns are better on Leningrad due to not having as slow of a turret traverse, its easier to max out the guns on less point captains.  I need a day or two to get the commentary done and upload it.

Great! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×