Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam

How much bloody Twitch must I watch?

14 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
12,925 posts
8,245 battles

Also remember that you don't get daily Twitch containers any more - I think it's five over the total of the patch this time around.

You can mute the tab, but don't mute the feed within the tab. So you could have, for example, Notser, iChase and Flamu running in the background, but you cannot listen to Flamu while keeeping the others muted or it won't count them.

• Cool 1

[PRIC]
Beta Testers
8 posts
3,902 battles

I figure my time is worth about 20 an hour. I gladly  pay for a container and my time is my own. I get people cant afford it. But there are much easier ways and contests available. Only linked prime to tanks as the rewards are easy. Just log in.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,064 posts
17,203 battles

I turn it on during meals, exercise sessions and sleep time. I have gotten several since this session started.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,560 posts
5,062 battles

I managed to get all 5 of the "normal" drops, with the last one today.

I just assume the "Epic" one with Makarov probably needs a pc running 24/7 or something. :Smile_sceptic:

Members
499 posts
3,806 battles

Finally got one, I can't remember if its my 4th or 5th.  They really need to add a tracker of some kind if they're limiting it to just 5 per patch.

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles
1 hour ago, TheTrickpony said:

@I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam make sure the channel you are watching isn't muted, it doesn't count as being viewed.

I have not found this to be the case.  I just click random streams.  Though I do seem to "feel" there's a correlation between the game running or not.  Drops seem to occur only after a stream is watched before the game is launched.   My drops have only occurred once opening the game, with a stream on.

[A_51]
Members
906 posts
20,658 battles

I keep one feed running in the background.  It is possible to turn the sound down far enough that it is basically inaudible without turning it off completely.  Drop rates are lower than previously, but I'm pretty sure I have received more than five since they were reinstated, if you include the ones with the missions.

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles

I've received 5 drops as of Friday and 3 missions since the "new" twitch setup.

Edited by NoSoMo

[WOLF9]
Members
10,214 posts
4,366 battles
19 hours ago, TheTrickpony said:

make sure the channel you are watching isn't muted, it doesn't count as being viewed.

Not true. 

15 hours ago, NoSoMo said:

I've received 5 drops as of Friday and 3 missions since the "new" twitch setup.

3 drops and 6 missions here.  I'll never complete the missions as I don't often play RU ships.

Members
499 posts
3,806 battles

This crap is still happening.  I guess streamers aren't actually activating this crap.  What a stupid system.  Of course I can get a mission on my EU account but I can't on my Main account.  wth?!  Double checked the twitch app on my PC. Says I've received 3 containers and one mission.  No containers and one mission on the account I don't want it on.  If y'all are going to implement a reward system for watching streamers maybe make sure it works across all platforms.  I guess having it stream on my Amazon fire stick screws things up.  Unlinked twitch from my EU account so that crap stops happening.

Sign in to follow this