You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Waxing_Gibbous

So easy, a caveman can do it.

17 comments in this topic

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles

Why wouldn't you play one? Granted we rolled them and this game was only ten minutes long, they did have several players in purple clans to our none( I won't show, but a test ship from PWP and a div from T-E)..... but that doesn't matter if your CV simply spots, yeah don't let that low damage total fool you... I could have hit 250-300k had they not died so fast, even if we didn't win I would have hit those damage numbers...…. And I am a god in the Midway...….check my stats

Why work your rear off for 80k damage when you can get 200k or more while sipping whiskey...…..( Again I won't embarrass the really good players on the other team, please trust me)

Good times. Ezy mode 200k. win or lose.

Edit, I am a huge Opera fan. I urge you to listen to Nessun Dorma while playing CV.

FDTRCJu.png

Edited by Sweetsie
  • Cool 5
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 7

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Good job, anecdotal example is anecdotal :cap_like:

as are hidden stats. but I'm sure you play a ton.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

[HINON]
Members
11,212 posts
1 minute ago, Sweetsie said:

as are hidden stats. but I'm sure you play a ton.

How are my own personal stats relevant?

• Cool 1

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

How are my own personal stats relevant?

for the same reason an expert witness has to prove they know what they are talking about.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Members
11,212 posts
8 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

for the same reason an expert witness has to prove they know what they are talking about.

This isnt a trial nor am I a witness. Try again.

• Cool 2
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles

well with a lack of evidence we both win, we are both gods, we are both.... oh wait.... I don't hide my stats...………..waste of time you are.

[KNCOL]
[KNCOL]
Members
505 posts
1,574 battles

1 minute ago, Sweetsie said:

well with a lack of evidence we both win, we are both gods, we are both.... oh wait.... I don't hide my stats...………..waste of time you are.

I don't see how him not showing his game stats makes what he says invalid and I think the only one that is a waste of time here is you and this post because it looks like you are going to just shut down, ignore or fight people if you don't like what they say

Edited by Koogus
More text

[SIMP]
Members
1,271 posts
19 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Good job, anecdotal example is anecdotal :cap_like:

This ^

And at T10 where everyone hides, it actually works against them. This is what a T10 CV is COUNTING on. Ships hiding alone behind islands where he can farm the crap out of them. (this is most likely what the OP did to have such an abnormally high scoring game in a CV).

Its a new meta folks. At T10, hiding is the worst thing you can do.

Edited by capncrunch21
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
11,212 posts
6 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Lol the validity of my point is not contingent on my stats. Thanks for playing.

UHE0Agb.gif

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles
8 minutes ago, Koogus said:

I don't see how him not showing his game stats makes what he says invalid and I think the only one that is a waste of time here is you and this post because it looks like you are going to just shut down, ignore or fight people if you don't like what they say

Of course you don't. its why no one pays any attention to you.

8 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

This ^

And at T10 where everyone hides, it actually works against them. This is what a T10 CV is COUNTING on. Ships hiding alone behind islands where he can farm the crap out of them. (this is most likely what the OP did to have such an abnormally high scoring game in a CV).

2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

UHE0Agb.gif

maybe he has never played?

• Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
5,037 posts
15,593 battles
36 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

If this was 0.8.0 When the rework first came out your DMG numbers would be  🥁DRUM ROLL PLEASE! 🥁.

So yeah HUGE nerfs for the amount of work put in....

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles
5 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

UHE0Agb.gif

You are in Lert's clan yes? you take away from him.

• Confused 1

[PHASE]
Members
4,723 posts
16,143 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

If this was 0.8.0 When the rework first came out your DMG numbers would be  🥁DRUM ROLL PLEASE! 🥁.

So yeah HUGE nerfs for the amount of work put in....

again, there will never be a good player arguing against me, the true comedy of this opera, only hidden stats, and 48% players.....

I laugh at all of you.

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Members
9,872 posts
13,704 battles
52 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Why wouldn't you play one? Granted we rolled them and this game was only ten minutes long, they did have several players in purple clans to our none( I won't show, but a test ship from PWP and a div from T-E)..... but that doesn't matter if your CV simply spots, yeah don't let that low damage total fool you... I could have hit 250-300k had they not died so fast, even if we didn't win I would have hit those damage numbers...…. And I am a god in the Midway...….check my stats

Why work your rear off for 80k damage when you can get 200k or more while sipping whiskey...…..( Again I won't embarrass the really good players on the other team, please trust me)

Edit, I am a huge Opera fan. I urge you to listen to Nessun Dorma while playing CV.

FDTRCJu.png

Pavarotti's version is still the best when it comes to Nessun Dorma.      still the classic

19 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

This ^

only the potatoes  hide behind island/hug it like their waifu

Edited by centarina

[-BUI-]
Members
1,331 posts
3,445 battles

I'm pretty good with CVs too...I consider the Midway unplayable trash at the moment.    Only CV I have any fun with is Enterprise, because its actually pretty good.    I finally unlocked Hakuryu and after seeing the planes are basically the same as the T8 Shokaku, I don't really want to even bother with it.      There is little reason to waste time playing CV at T10, everyone is AA spec and they have been over-nerfed.