Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

When will victory2 event end?

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

488
[WOLF1]
Members
2,700 posts

when i mouse over the event icon, it reads "0 second" left, it's ended, but i can still gain points and earn tokens?

Edited by Happy668

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[CLARE]
Members
393 posts

Mon, June 24, 3 am Pacific, 6 am Eastern

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/victory-part-2/

The tokens are still good, until July 23 or something like that.  You just will not get tokens for points.

Premium event containers drop 25 tokens, so you can keep buying them for doubloons and dollars-to-doubloons conversion.

Edited by ij70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,159
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,685 posts
3,560 battles

So I bought a crate to get Kuznetzov for nothing:Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[CLARE]
Members
393 posts
7 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

So I bought a crate to get Kuznetzov for nothing:Smile_facepalm:

Eh?  I thought it was clear that you only get mission to get premium ship from containers.  Uncle Kooz was never in container.

Just buy premium containers for doubloons, get 25 provi tokens from each, then get Uncle Kooz for 500 provi tokens, should be available for a while.  Look at Victory 1 stuff, the stuff is still in Armory, available for purchase.

Edited by ij70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,159
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,685 posts
3,560 battles
40 minutes ago, ij70 said:

Eh?  I thought it was clear that you only get mission to get premium ship from containers.  Uncle Kooz was never in container.

Just buy premium containers for doubloons, get 25 provi tokens from each, then get Uncle Kooz for 500 provi tokens, should be available for a while.  Look at Victory 1 stuff, the stuff is still in Armory, available for purchase.

Yeah, I finished last night with 494 tokens and thought that the event ended (because it said so when you hovered over the glory banner)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
303
[NSC]
Members
1,201 posts
7 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Yeah, I finished last night with 494 tokens and thought that the event ended (because it said so when you hovered over the glory banner)

What did you get from the containers? Anything worthwhile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,159
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,685 posts
3,560 battles

Premium containers are 25 tokens, some dragon flags, and a collection item. Chances for premium ships too.

 

I got one premium container and one standard container at the start of the event... Molotov and Leningrad. Super lucky roll I suppose:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Last night I only bought for the tokens, so I was happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
303
[NSC]
Members
1,201 posts
52 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Premium containers are 25 tokens, some dragon flags, and a collection item. Chances for premium ships too.

 

I got one premium container and one standard container at the start of the event... Molotov and Leningrad. Super lucky roll I suppose:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Last night I only bought for the tokens, so I was happy

Nice! Do you regret not getting the RU capt instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
438
[-BRS-]
Members
1,093 posts
5,774 battles

I was about to buy 7 crates last night (thinking it was about to end), but decided to wait and use coal.  It's like there is zero consideration when they change dates on what it means for the players.  There was an in-game countdown that WG knew was wrong so maybe have a message pop-up telling us? 

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[CLARE]
Members
393 posts
4 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

This incorrect information caused people to buy crates thinking it was ending.  It's like there is zero consideration when they change dates on what it means for the players.  There was an in-game countdown that WG knew was wrong so maybe have a message pop-up telling us? 

The game is on version zero.  We are just beta testers.

That is why it is so strange that people spend hundreds of dollars on this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
303
[NSC]
Members
1,201 posts
1 minute ago, ij70 said:

The game is on version zero.  We are just beta testers.

That is why it is so strange that people spend hundreds of dollars on this game.

If we are Beta Testers, does everybody have the Beta Test patch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,159
[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,685 posts
3,560 battles
26 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Nice! Do you regret not getting the RU capt instead?

No I got the RU captain:Smile-_tongue: I bought 1 crate last night because I (thought I) didn't earn enough tokens. I got a premium crate for doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[CLARE]
Members
393 posts
14 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

If we are Beta Testers, does everybody have the Beta Test patch?

Of course.

 

1608020851_betatester.thumb.jpg.aa8a0514a884338d871438651ea8a18c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
303
[NSC]
Members
1,201 posts
1 minute ago, _1204_ said:

No I got the RU captain:Smile-_tongue: I bought 1 crate last night because I (thought I) didn't earn enough tokens. I got a premium crate for doubloons.

Got it, great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×