Sign in to follow this  
Phasferous

Battle of the Philippine Sea News Article Unclear. Would appreciate clarification

3 comments in this topic

[NG-NS]
Members
552 posts

The news article for the Battle of the Philippine Sea event is incredibly unclear about how the Main Objective is being calculated.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/great-marinated-turkey-soup/

image.thumb.png.806101b67bebd719d9da84fdde577b78.png

Because of the wording, I am led to rationally believe that this means over multiple battles you can earn the needed Base XP. That is it Cumulative, not per a single battle. If it is within a single battle that may I suggest this be clarified? I've seen a lot of confusion and frustration on the forums about this one event and how nothing is very well communicated to the community by WGing. If it is per a single battle, then changing the wording to "in a single batter" or "per one battle" would go to great lengths to better communicate this to the community.

There is also the issue I've seen around that is not being clarified that if you meet the requirements for the secondary objective but are unable to get the needed Base XP (if it's within one battle), if the secondary objective being met still count. So you'd still get 1 Team point. Instead of 2 (if you complete the main) or 3 (if you are able to complete both). This is also very vague and more clear wording would help alleviate some of this community confusion.

[HINON]
Members
11,207 posts

It is per single battle. They really just need to insert "a" between "in" and "battle."

[SALVO]
Members
21,703 posts
22,016 battles
3 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

It is per single battle. They really just need to insert "a" between "in" and "battle."

Or to be more clear, insert "a single" between the "in" and "battle".  

Sign in to follow this