5 comments in this topic

Members
2,619 posts
7,661 battles

v94QJub.png

We're under an hour till kick off for State of Origin II in Perth with the Cockroaches fighting to keep the series alive and prevent the beginning of a post JT/Cameron Smith Dynasty.

Any other Queenslanders (and New South Welshmen if you're brave enough to show yourselves after last match ;) ) on the forums pumped for it? Got any predictions or thoughts on how the game's going to go or just some old fashion sledging and spicy memes to entertain me till kick off?

My thoughts: I pity the guys who have to stand opposite Gagai and Chambers tonight especially if Ponga fires like he did in game one. Queensland by 7

[POP]
Members
1,783 posts
18,337 battles
4 hours ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

v94QJub.png

We're under an hour till kick off for State of Origin II in Perth with the Cockroaches fighting to keep the series alive and prevent the beginning of a post JT/Cameron Smith Dynasty.

Any other Queenslanders (and New South Welshmen if you're brave enough to show yourselves after last match ;) ) on the forums pumped for it? Got any predictions or thoughts on how the game's going to go or just some old fashion sledging and spicy memes to entertain me till kick off?

My thoughts: I pity the guys who have to stand opposite Gagai and Chambers tonight especially if Ponga fires like he did in game one. Queensland by 7

As a New south Welshmen I can tell you with clarity we have NO HOPE :Smile_sad:

Members
2,619 posts
7,661 battles
18 minutes ago, tm63au said:

As a New south Welshmen I can tell you with clarity we have NO HOPE :Smile_sad:

Well we'll find out in 3 weeks, Queensland were not in the game tonight.... we needed Jai Arrow in the forward pack and a lot more discipline during the rain

[POP]
Members
1,783 posts
18,337 battles
28 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

Well we'll find out in 3 weeks, Queensland were not in the game tonight.... we needed Jai Arrow in the forward pack and a lot more discipline during the rain

WHAT NSW WON seriously did QLD leave at half time :Smile_amazed: 

Members
2,619 posts
7,661 battles
14 minutes ago, tm63au said:

WHAT NSW WON seriously did QLD leave at half time :Smile_amazed: 

yeah, by the looks of it they really did, Coach isn't happy at all