Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

Non-premium RU event containers

21 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts

Have you spent your Provision Tokens (part 2 currency) on the non-premium "In the Service of the Motherland Containers?" If so, what were the results? (in terms of premium ship unlocks) 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
21,246 posts
19,617 battles
42 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Have you spent your Provision Tokens (part 2 currency) on the non-premium "In the Service of the Motherland Containers?" If so, what were the results? (in terms of premium ship unlocks) 

I had spent some of the tokens for a few non premium containers.  It was a while back and all I know is I didn't get anything useful.

[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
3 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I had spent some of the tokens for a few non premium containers.  It was a while back and all I know is I didn't get anything useful.

k, thanks for sharing!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,409 posts
16,809 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Have you spent your Provision Tokens (part 2 currency) on the non-premium "In the Service of the Motherland Containers?"

Yes. They were crap.

Members
58 posts
9,290 battles

The non-premium "In The Service of the Motherland" containers, although they do offer lesser rewards than the premium version, are not a total waste.  You can get premium Russian ship missions from them, although the chance of doing so from these containers are not as great as the premium version.  I got the Lenin mission from the third non-premium container that I bought with provision tokens, so it's definitely possible.

Edited by RenamedUser_1018007003

[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
Just now, RenamedUser_1018007003 said:

The non-premium "In The Service of the Motherland" containers, although they do offer lesser rewards than the premium version, are not a total waste.  You can get premium Russian ship missions from them, although the chance of doing so from these containers are not as great as the premium version.  I got the Lenin mission from the third non-premium container that I bought with provisional tokens, so it's definitely possible.

I see! How many containers did you buy total?

Members
58 posts
9,290 battles

To date? Six of them, if my memory serves me correct.  I should get the seventh one when the event wraps up on Sunday and I (hopefully) get the last tokens for victory for the side I chose (I've got 38 right now, need two more).

[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
3 minutes ago, RenamedUser_1018007003 said:

To date? Six of them, if my memory serves me correct.  I should get the seventh one when the event wraps up on Sunday and I (hopefully) get the last tokens for victory for the side I chose (I've got 38 right now, need two more).

Good luck with that!

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,612 posts
34,426 battles

0 for 4.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,409 posts
16,809 battles
40 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Well, means I won't do that! How many containers did you try?

Honestly, not that many, but as many as I had tokens for. I don't remember the exact number, but it wasn't a lot.

[NSC]
Members
1,202 posts
2 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Honestly, not that many, but as many as I had tokens for. I don't remember the exact number, but it wasn't a lot.

OK.

[UMP]
Members
251 posts
4,300 battles

Ive opened almost 20, a few I bought with doubloons I'm ashamed to say.

Out of all of them I only got the Molotov mission, and that was out of a paid for box.

Of the free, I've gotten basically nothing but flags, a few coal, and very very rarely a collection item.

• Cool 1

[T-S-D]
[T-S-D]
Members
51 posts
18,108 battles

About 6 or 8 for coins, mission for Okohotnik ...

[ARGSY]
Members
12,931 posts
8,245 battles

Seven or eight; mission for Okhotnik also. I got almost every one I could (missed out on some tokens Friday night, RL got the better of me). I got the Okhotnik on about the third free crate (including the one they gave us in daily supply). 

With that and the Murmansk as the haul from this part of the event, and a pair of T8 permacamos from the first half, I am well pleased.

[FYL]
Members
671 posts
2,685 battles

I got 3 or 4 but nothing useful so switched to credits. I will never have enough credits

[WOLF3]
Members
1,568 posts
6,045 battles

12 or so boxes.  One Okhotnik and a bunch of flags and coal.  I got 2 permacamos from the first half.

Works for me!

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,612 posts
34,426 battles

0 for 5 after getting one yesterday.  I didn't expect much from the crates since RNG doesn't favor me with crate contents.

Sign in to follow this