BC_MasterKush_QC

Coop T8+ loosing 8k to 16k+ per match even with premium!

35 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
3,182 battles

Its stupid and not enjoyable, even with f premium ..........! Same repair and ammo cost has pvp but half ennemy ship and a very crappy rewards = loosing money! Rename that mode come here to loose money and get screw up by your teammate(They want the dmg and lets you die) and by wg for buying useless premium time! We cant even complete campain in coop give us some kind of decent reward or just make us not loosing income for a win......! 

P.S More ennemy and less extra everything on the bots would be fun etc etc coop only player exist and we spend more because we cant have all the nice thing of boring camping meta of pvp!

• Confused 1
  • Boring 3

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
5 minutes ago, BC_MasterKush_QC said:

Its stupid and not enjoyable, even with f premium ..........! Same repair and ammo cost has pvp but half ennemy ship and a very crappy rewards = loosing money! Rename that mode come here to loose money and get screw up by your teammate(They want the dmg and lets you die) and by wg for buying useless premium time! We cant even complete campain in coop give us some kind of decent reward or just make us not loosing income for a win......! 

P.S More ennemy and less extra everything on the bots would be fun etc etc coop only player exist and we spend more because we cant have all the nice thing of boring camping meta of pvp!

Yea coop is really not good for much past lol

[WOLF5]
Members
2,385 posts
2,982 battles

WG doesn't want people to play Coop primarily, so they make it unprofitable. Working as intended, play Random if you want to make money.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CRMSN]
Members
8,375 posts
8,996 battles

A) I don't lose money in Co-op, but, B) If I somehow did, I'd play Scenarios, and, also, C) One can easily lose money in PvP, too. Pick your poison, man.

• Cool 1

[TORCH]
Members
197 posts
8,377 battles

Odd...I've been playing T8 coop a LOT lately, it being the best way I've found to consistently farm tokens.  The highest tier ship I've found that could come close to net positive credits was my T8 Cleveland.  Every few games, I run a T7 premium ship, just to make sure the credits stay positive.  You just have to get yourself where you can do significant damage, and try to sink at least 1 bot (2 or 3 is better).  My credits will got negative some games, positive others.  Overall, though, my creds are increasing, albeit VERY slowly.

By the way, all the above is with a standard (non-premium) account.

Edited by Midshipman_Hornblower

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,499 posts
6,886 battles

Co op gets a built in -25% reduction in servicing cost before any other modifiers are applied, still not enough to offset the much lower rewards, but at least it isn't equal to PvP service costs.

[RLGN]
Members
11,240 posts
20,260 battles

Hardly ever loose money in any mode; main thing in PvE is not sucking, next being the hyena that gets to the feast first, or at least being the smartest one and best at hiding and farming if things go to hell and the bots rofl stomp the players.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[USCC]
Members
2,499 posts
10,607 battles
2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

WG doesn't want people to play Coop primarily, so they make it unprofitable. Working as intended, play Random if you want to make money.

I have 17 tier X's, WeeGee's plan isn't working.

I very rarely lose credits in PVE, I have to really screw up badly to do so. (and that does happen, luckily not a lot)

I don't know the service costs difference between say a bb and a dd, but I mostly play dd and always make decent credits.

And if you like the scenarios, they make bank really well if you get a good team.

atlanta1.thumb.jpg.980e57eee63530ba327b7c0805d60f70.jpg

flint1.thumb.jpg.c1cd1babfd8d2f973cd4480660dee44b.jpg

2 hours ago, BC_MasterKush_QC said:

If you're not doing well in this PVE mode, then perhaps you need to take a step back and look at your own play, maybe it's not the game.

I will admit, I do feel bad many time's for slower BB's when there are a bunch of DD's too, and it's also why I'd love to see a DD cap in this mode, or changes to mode itself to allow more bots on the red side.

I do feel though, that the reintroduction of bot CV's will trim back the dd's quite a bit, thus allowing more chances for BB's to get damage.

[DBRIS]
Members
100 posts
6,004 battles

Watch your consumables. I run the free ones only in co-op. Atago-B, Salem, Atlanta are money makers. I rarely lose credits, unless I really screw up or get blapped by a map away super bot.

[RLGN]
Members
11,240 posts
20,260 battles
1 hour ago, SpudZero said:

I do feel though, that the reintroduction of bot CV's will trim back the dd's quite a bit, thus allowing more chances for BB's to get damage.

Players think CV - DD is hell in Randoms, wait until the bots decide a DD is ‘it,’ and all the bots are chasing them AND a CV is harassing them with the new mechanics.

(-)

In my case WG’s plan to remorselessly drive players into endgame ships has failed miserably.

Closing in on twenty-thousand games in all modes; I have SIX tier Tens; in the order of their appearance; Des Moines, Gearing, Grozovoi, Harugumo, Salem, and Hindenburg.

Playing Tier 10 isn’t something I enjoy, and when I must I prefer to do so in my Tier 8 Akizuki.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[USCC]
Members
2,499 posts
10,607 battles
18 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Playing Tier 10 isn’t something I enjoy, and when I must I prefer to do so in my Tier 8 Akizuki.

I don't mind playing my tier X's, but when I'm in a tier VIII dd in a tier X match, the XP and credits are so much better, PROVIDING you have a good team :Smile_veryhappy:

[RLGN]
Members
11,240 posts
20,260 battles
10 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I don't mind playing my tier X's, but when I'm in a tier VIII dd in a tier X match, the XP and credits are so much better, PROVIDING you have a good team :Smile_veryhappy:

Yep; like when I avoided getting spotted by a carrier, launched torps at a camping blob, and nearly blapped a Mushi I didn’t even aim at.

[TCNNA]
Members
956 posts
16,580 battles

Tier 8 I always the place where wargame make credit difficult to get.

So premium and camo are necessary.

Or you can just play one tier 8, lose money , play one lower tier and gain.

Usually premium ships helps.

At last:  Wg need money to live, like everyone. :Smile_trollface:

[TCNNA]
Members
956 posts
16,580 battles
13 hours ago, SpudZero said:

Try tier 8 cv in tier 10 battle.......is not so fun.

Many cruisers/battleships kill all your planes at first run

[USCC]
Members
2,499 posts
10,607 battles
25 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

Yeah, no thanks, I'm not really into that whole masochism thing :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
21,245 posts
19,617 battles

I remember someone commenting a while ago how surprised he was seeing so many Premium Ships in Co-op High Tier.  There's a big reason for that.  They're cheap to run compared to tech tree ships.

Credit making is a pitfall in Co-op because of servicing and consumables cost.  If you're doing Co-op, especially High Tier, consider going down to stock consumables, this cuts back on a bunch of post-battle costs.  You can maybe stick to DCP II for a Battleship because you do end up getting shot at a lot.  But the more you can go to stock consumables, you'll save more money.

Premium Ships are better for Co-op not because of performance necessarily, but because they are cheap to run and it's easier making a profit, or at the very least breaking even.  Tier IX BB Iowa is expensive to run for example, but IX BB Georgia, Musashi, Missouri are Premiuims and the costs are nowhere near as high as the tech tree ships.

Lord help you if you are trying to play a High Tier CV in Co-op and trying to make money.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,138 posts
21,301 battles

To keep from bleeding credits in co-op just remember to do a few things. First, premium time really, really helps. Second, play a cruiser or DD. The battles are over quickly and you need fast reloading guns to farm your damage. Slower BBs can really suffer to get into the thick of things and their miserable reload only compounds the problem. If you must play a BB, go full steam ahead and follow the nearest DD or low HP cruiser or better yet, go up front with the cruisers and destroyers behind you and head straight for a cap. This work really well with BBs with torps like Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Mutzu, Kii, etc. The fights will be up close and personal, it is good to have all sorts of weapons at your disposal. So far I haven't been impressed with carriers since the rework and from what I have seen playing, they consistently score at the bottom of the board in almost every match. I have seen some exceptions but they are rare.

The other things to do is not bother with premium consumables or battle signals. You won't need them as a rule and will bleed your credits. Same goes for one use camos, stockpile what you can and since most battles are in your face, they do little good. The best one for 90% of PvE battles is the cheap type 1 or 2 (I forget) that gives you a bonus with dispersion of incoming fire. In almost every match you are within sight range of the bots, occasionally things go a bit different, but the matches are almost always over in 5 minutes and at close range. Save your camo's, signals, and premium consumables for important fights or matches where you are trying to get a certain amount of Free XP/credits/XP etc in one fight.

Tier 8+ can be expensive in co-op, you have to be able to fight your ship and fight well in order to make a significant profit. Credit earners like Missouri and Salem are well suited for high tier PvE battles so use those to help offset the high cost of other ships. In all honesty, I find that tier 8 is the last tier I will play most of my ships. I play tier 8s to unlock a tier 9, then use Free XP to unlock a tier 10. I never play the tier 10s, they sit in port with no upgrade modules and a 3 point captain, only to be used for the annual rewards they hand out for owning them. I used to not even buy the tier 9s but since the Snowflake event, have changed my mind and buy them but do the same thing with those, that I do with the tier 10s. They sit in port and rust. Neither tier is profitable enough to play IMHO although with the permanent camo, the 10s could be. I just don't find them especially interesting and have no desire to spend that kind of money on a tech tree ship. 

BTW there is another strategy for using BBs in co-op that I don't like talking about normally. If I need to use a BB for some mission, I will normally use my "charge in" strategy but if my team mates seem pretty good, will hang back and let the bots kill my team. If you don't give cover fire, the bots will focus in on the lower health boats and ignore you for the most part. Letting some of your team die will often just leave the human BB players fighting the bot BBs. It is a sucky thing to do and if you have really good cruiser/destroyer players, it does not always work out... It also leaves you in the unenviable position of having to win the match for the team..... If you do this, you better be a good player. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1

[DBRIS]
Members
100 posts
6,004 battles

BB's in coop can be rough, I use the 'Full speed straight to cap B' method. I just tell everyone I'm screening the destroyers. You can eat a lot of torps but usually can pull down a LOT of damage/kills. If you can get Roma, do it. It's fast, can really hit at mid range/up close, makes money and is just a fun bote.

2019-06-23.png

Edited by ItsSubmersible
Added image

[Y0L0]
Members
9,872 posts
13,704 battles
16 hours ago, SpudZero said:

good team in PVE?   I've been sole t6 DD (farragut)  vs  all bots on both side   still won handily:cap_haloween:

[USCC]
Members
2,499 posts
10,607 battles
5 hours ago, centarina said:

good team in PVE?   I've been sole t6 DD (farragut)  vs  all bots on both side   still won handily:cap_haloween:

The Farragut is actually a very strong dd, one of my personal favorites, the lower tiers are always pretty easy, and you always make decent coin.

It gets a little sticky at tier X when you're in a tier VIII, hell any dd, and your team melts away in 5 minutes, and you have to face off against some pretty strong cruisers like a mino or a wooster... it's a no go, and a loss in most cases, and there go those credits.

You can only run and dodge for so long! :etc_swear: bots will chew you up and spit you out. :Smile_playing:

[Y0L0]
Members
9,872 posts
13,704 battles
6 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

The Farragut is actually a very strong dd, one of my personal favorites, the lower tiers are always pretty easy, and you always make decent coin.

It gets a little sticky at tier X when you're in a tier VIII, hell any dd, and your team melts away in 5 minutes, and you have to face off against some pretty strong cruisers like a mino or a wooster... it's a no go, and a loss in most cases, and there go those credits.

You can only run and dodge for so long! :etc_swear: bots will chew you up and spit you out. :Smile_playing:

I did play my alsace in  t10 match,   that was fun when more than half was bot  and died.   I did like 300k+ dmg.         got like 2500xp+ with camo and premium account.     

[TCNNA]
Members
956 posts
16,580 battles
13 hours ago, SpudZero said:

Yeah, no thanks, I'm not really into that whole masochism thing :Smile_veryhappy:

Rotlf:cap_haloween:

[RLGN]
Members
11,240 posts
20,260 battles
On 6/23/2019 at 11:21 AM, Mikebello said:

On 6/23/2019 at 11:51 AM, SpudZero said:

Mike talks specifically about CVs, but I’ve run my Tier 8 Akizuki in Co-op and not had much trouble; exceptions being mostly bot teams, late night when I’m usually playing.

All the green bots die and after that things get interesting.

(-)

As far as using carriers in Co-op, that’s about the only place I care to use them any more. Toxic griefing in chat, controls that are still too sensitive, continual nerfing of spotting making it harder and harder to see targets without outside support, and just generally not caring for the entire concept mechanically make even playing carriers in the first place an unpleasant, boring experience.

In  Co-op and Ops at least, the griefing isn’t there, for the most part.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[DBRIS]
Members
100 posts
6,004 battles

I have Enterprise, got it in a crate. With all the badmouthing on cv's I'm afraid to give it a try even in co-op. 

(Total nOOb on cv's)

Members
1,933 posts
8,470 battles
On 6/22/2019 at 9:33 PM, SpudZero said:

I have 17 tier X's, WeeGee's plan isn't working.

I very rarely lose credits in PVE, I have to really screw up badly to do so. (and that does happen, luckily not a lot)

I don't know the service costs difference between say a bb and a dd, but I mostly play dd and always make decent credits.

And if you like the scenarios, they make bank really well if you get a good team.

atlanta1.thumb.jpg.980e57eee63530ba327b7c0805d60f70.jpg

flint1.thumb.jpg.c1cd1babfd8d2f973cd4480660dee44b.jpg

If you're not doing well in this PVE mode, then perhaps you need to take a step back and look at your own play, maybe it's not the game.

I will admit, I do feel bad many time's for slower BB's when there are a bunch of DD's too, and it's also why I'd love to see a DD cap in this mode, or changes to mode itself to allow more bots on the red side.

How are you making money at tier X in co-op? Premium camo? 

I've got one 10, all my 9s are premium as are most of my 8s b/c short matches + repair costs = little to no profit... especially on BBs. Every time I play my conqueror I lose money... even if I win and place first on the team.