You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cyclone_z

Need to nerf Radar

11 comments in this topic

Members
2,613 posts
9,805 battles
5 minutes ago, cyclone_z said:

Way too much radar, every battle has at least 4-5 radar ships

1F4FCE0A-324D-418B-8700-5D9313BF0CD7.jpeg.52e4ba3073cfdb236f13df0c97404acf.jpeg

[HINON]
Members
11,212 posts
19 minutes ago, cyclone_z said:

Way too much radar, every battle has at least 4-5 radar ships

Hmm how does radar bother you when you have 85% of your matches in battleships and only up to T6 with a single random battle in the Warspite and no tech tree ships above the T5 New York?

• Funny 1

[OO7]
Members
118 posts
21,361 battles

Played a fair few battles in t10 dds and I can tell you that radar is absolutely necessary. With the amount of bad/ignorant dd players, you need it when your dds won't engage the enemy dds.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,342 posts
11,846 battles
43 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Hmm how does radar bother you when you have 85% of your matches in battleships and only up to T6 with a single random battle in the Warspite and no tech tree ships above the T5 New York?

Good question. He is either a troll or this is an alt account.

19 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Obvious troll is obvious. 

493.jpg

[WDS]
Members
1,780 posts
8,959 battles
48 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Wow tough crowd you can’t sneak anything by with out getting called out thats too funny .

Edited by clammboy

[H_]
Members
2,435 posts

I'm not a troll and I've locked mt stats.  I moved down into COOP and Scenarios because of the Radar and Carrier meta's.....  I play DD's everyday and Random and Ranked are a mess with Radar and Carriers......  Radar needs to be one ship, one radar....  And, since radar is here to stay, give the IJN gun DD's AA Radar...........not ship radar.  Then, we'd have a chance at surviving Carriers at the end of a match.

[CRMSN]
Members
8,380 posts
8,996 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

And only 64 battles total.

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,840 posts
9,995 battles

WG has changed radar a few times in the last few months, delayed detection for the team, shorted radar times etc. I would still like to see the MM match radar ships per side so you dont get the games when one team has all radar ships and the other has none thats the bigger problem.