You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gear_Jamer

F der grobe

6 comments in this topic

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
122 posts
4,821 battles

So is this ship still bad from what i read and video i saw on youtube about it?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,162 posts
11,149 battles

She's fine. My best games were before the DPM buff too :Smile_facepalm:

If the secondary build ain't working for you try playing like a normal BB ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

Edited by pikohan
  • Cool 1

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
517 posts

Haven't had a bad game in her yet, pre and post rework. Don't understand what it is but she's a good enough brawler to me . Recommend you get the permacamo if only for the credit bonus and discounts . Higher tiers spend lots of creds on repairs and service after each match.

• Cool 1

[UN1]
Members
641 posts
2,328 battles

Since her buffs last Fall 2018, she's a powerful and effective brawler.  I play her in a full secondary spec and she's an absolute monster.

Most of my games in her are pre-buff though, so the stats don't look very good, but I average nearly 100k a game since her buffs.

[BIER]
Members
230 posts
4,354 battles

One does not play the FDG in open water.  You have to avoid huge amounts of HE spam and focusing, and get close enough to make effective use of both her main guns and secondaries. Realistically, she fights best at between 12km and 8km. 

That those ranges, she's very potent now. Just don't expect to get out unscathed - she's a ship that deals out hard hits, but takes damage to do so.

AR is your friend. I tend to get it as the 3rd skill (not level 3, but 3rd actual skill) for the entire German BB line.  I.e.  PT, EM, AR, then level 3 and 4 skills...