Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Redeye_Flight

Please Return the Variable Elements to Narai

5 comments in this topic

[BOATC]
Members
47 posts
6,683 battles

Now that the carrier Operations are starting to make a return to the game as of 0.8.6, I have a request that I've been mulling over for a long time.

Narai used to have a great deal more variance in what ships could spawn, and where. You could get groups appearing from all directions at every stage, with a huge variety in what they would be, and there were at LEAST three different possible group types for the final wave. All of this was removed at some point, I think when the planes were stripped out in preparation for the CV rework.

I'd like to request that it get put back in, whenever Narai gets an update again. It was a LOT of fun! You had to be a lot more flexible and prepared for anything when the operation worked like that, and I've always missed it. It was a big reason why Narai was my favorite operation at the time--so, please, bring that stuff back!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,056 posts
17,200 battles

As far as I remember it is the same as it was pre CV Rework except that the humans cant have a CV since the tier is 7.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,766 posts
16,399 battles

Narai wasn't the one with variables. Raptor Rescue and Ultimate Frontier had that feature and WG said they would be back once they trained bots how to use the new CV. 

I wonder if the bots pitched a fit about the new CV meta would WG consider going back...

[A-D-F]
Members
1,771 posts
38 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Narai wasn't the one with variables. Raptor Rescue and Ultimate Frontier had that feature and WG said they would be back once they trained bots how to use the new CV. 

I wonder if the bots pitched a fit about the new CV meta would WG consider going back...

Narai used to have variable locations for the first spawn.

[BOATC]
Members
47 posts
6,683 battles
20 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Narai used to have variable locations for the first spawn.

Not just the first spawn! First spawn could appear on either side, and then the second and third spawn waves could be at least four different group types. The ending wave in the bay could also be at least two different groups--one of them had the tier 7 battleship at the end be a Hood.

Sign in to follow this