Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

Let me get this straight..

5 comments in this topic

[LUCK]
Members
1,700 posts
23,913 battles

I used doubloons for a motherland crate, received a mission for Okhotnik (which I already have), completed it and got CREDITS? Really?! I did the token thing for the Murmansk (which I already have) and received doubloons. Really inconsistent.

• Confused 1

[HINON]
Members
11,212 posts
12 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

I used doubloons for a motherland crate, received a mission for Okhotnik (which I already have), completed it and got CREDITS? Really?! I did the token thing for the Murmansk (which I already have) and received doubloons. Really inconsistent.

Ships from missions pretty much always reward credits for duplicates and this was stated clearly. The Murmansk is from the armory and clearly states it rewards doubloons for duplicates.

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
3,705 posts
15,408 battles
1 hour ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

Cha-Ching!

[LUCK]
Members
1,700 posts
23,913 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

Ships from missions pretty much always reward credits for duplicates and this was stated clearly. The Murmansk is from the armory and clearly states it rewards doubloons for duplicates.

I can still [edited] about it.

[HINON]
Members
11,212 posts
2 hours ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

I can still [edited] about it.

You sure can however it does not make this an inconsistency. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get doubloons for the missions as well but WG does need to make some money to keep the game going.

Sign in to follow this