Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

Does not events like Phillipene Sea, Just Reward Botters ?

16 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
949 posts
7,745 battles

By they very nature, they will be able to play more games, have more wins, and who knows, get more kills because they go 24 / 7.

How do we know winners will be honest players ?

@Radar_X, @Femennenly

• Cool 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,256 posts
21,328 battles

An average player can get his 10 daily win points in Co-op in about an hour and a half of play, maximum. The base XP points are less accessible in Co-op but it does not matter if all you want is the points total. The only reason I played Randoms at all yesterday was because I have started the Yamamoto grind, which is outside the mission parameters at T8 to T10. I played exactly 3 mid-tier games in Randoms, the rest were all Co-op. An easy crack at some free stuff for low to mid tier beginners and players who hoard flags and cammos like me!

[WOLF7]
Members
12,193 posts
24 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

An average player can get his 10 daily win points in Co-op in about an hour and a half of play, maximum. The base XP points are less accessible in Co-op but it does not matter if all you want is the points total. The only reason I played Randoms at all yesterday was because I have started the Yamamoto grind, which is outside the mission parameters at T8 to T10. I played exactly 3 mid-tier games in Randoms, the rest were all Co-op. An easy crack at some free stuff for low to mid tier beginners and players who hoard flags and cammos like me!

Except that most people don't spend that kind of time in game.....:Smile_glasses:

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,603 posts
6,236 battles
1 hour ago, LadyAnesjka said:

By they very nature, they will be able to play more games, have more wins, and who knows, get more kills because they go 24 / 7.

How do we know winners will be honest players ?

@Radar_X, @Femennenly

Why do you care, and how does it affect you?  

Members
1,115 posts
6,263 battles
5 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

I mean if you're a guy wasting his entire weekend grinding out points and you get blown away by a guy who just botted his way to an insurmountable lead by spamming Co-Op matches it would affect you quite a bit. 

That being said the event doesn't just reward botters. There's an easy two containers up for grabs with minimal effort plus two more if you pick the winning side. You shouldn't ever expect to reach the top of events like this. Even without bots there are some players with way too much time on their hands who are more than willing to waste it grinding in this game. 

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,603 posts
6,236 battles

No, it doesn’t.  You do you.  They will do them.  Under your idea everything in game is a competition for limited pieces of a pie.  That’s not the way it is at all.  

Thats part of the problem not, everybody is worried about what everybody else is doing.  All that does is make YOU frustrated.  95% of the rest of the player don’t give a crap what others do, they just do what they do.  

[TDRB]
Members
2,980 posts
8,958 battles

everybody is worried about what everybody else is doing.

Not everybody but a small & very vocal group do fret over what others MAY be getting away with.

• Cool 1

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles
1 hour ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Except one only need to reach 10 points over the course of the event -- not daily.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,927 posts
8,245 battles
8 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Not everybody but a small & very vocal group do fret over what others MAY be getting away with.

Especially when it potentially gets them a rare premium ship (the people with the three highest point scores get premium ships or their duplicate doubloon value, and the Japanese #1 premium is Musashi - if you got her for coal or FXP, the doubloon conversion is going to be quite remarkable).

OP is right to be VERY concerned.

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
2,980 posts
8,958 battles
20 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Especially when it potentially gets them a rare premium ship (the people with the three highest point scores get premium ships or their duplicate doubloon value, and the Japanese #1 premium is Musashi - if you got her for coal or FXP, the doubloon conversion is going to be quite remarkable).

OP is right to be VERY concerned.

I would think WG is taking steps to spot botters & remove them. WG does not make public action taken against players.

• Confused 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,256 posts
21,328 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

Except that most people don't spend that kind of time in game.....:Smile_glasses:

At my age time is flexible anyway. A couple of hours is about as much as I can stand in any case, and that not every day. You get burned out....

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
949 posts
7,745 battles
2 hours ago, comtedumas said:

Answers like this is what make people wonder about certain players.

• Cool 2

[PHASE]
Members
4,718 posts
16,143 battles
2 hours ago, comtedumas said:

Some players don't have these ships and to them it is a worthwhile endeavor.

Members
95 posts
403 battles

Don't bother Anesjka,

WG doesn't care they only threw us this bone cause they were tired of the playerbase asking for things for lower tiers.

• Cool 1

[TARK]
Members
3,319 posts
1,435 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I would think WG is taking steps to spot botters & remove them. WG does not make public action taken against players.

The data would suggest WG takes little to no action against botters...

WG employees makes lots of claims...because making claims is easy. Watch what gets done to see what is real.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this