Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zenn3k

Right Click: Ban as teammate

44 comments in this topic

[-BUI-]
Members
1,331 posts
3,445 battles

We need this functionality in this game.   I'm sick and tired of being the only person on my team trying in games where the final score is 1 ship to 8.   I don't want these terrible worthless players on my team EVER again.

I don't care if my queue is 3 hours, I'd rather wait 3 hours and get teammates who actually try to win the game.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 4
  • Boring 8
  • Angry 2

[KRAK]
Members
2,790 posts
17,460 battles
5 minutes ago, Zenn3k said:

We need this functionality in this game.   I'm sick and tired of being the only person on my team trying in games where the final score is 1 ship to 8.   I don't want these terrible worthless players on my team EVER again.

I don't care if my queue is 3 hours, I'd rather wait 3 hours and get teammates who actually try to win the game.

You say that now but when you actually have to wait  long for a match you would change your tune.

• Cool 2

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
946 posts
7,720 battles

I second this option. I cannot tell you how many dunder head i have blacklist still end up on my team.

• Cool 1

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,521 battles

I'm guessing this would lead to chaos in about one month........if that long.  The wait in queue will be loooooong in the upper tiers where the anti-root vegetable players reside.  I think the middle tiers will be a bit long, but tolerable and in the lower tiers you will find 90% of the players to avoid the long wait times in queue!  Is that really what you want?

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,391 posts
16,785 battles

Does anyone here have a working definition for the word "RANDOM"?

It means you get what you get.

• Cool 8

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,546 posts
10,669 battles
1 hour ago, Zenn3k said:

Sounds good, the reality is another story. This feature would in fact make the game unenjoyable and would be removed in less than 30 days from implementation due to que times increasing 400% or more.

Members
787 posts
1,286 battles
1 hour ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I second this option. I cannot tell you how many dunder head i have blacklist still end up on my team.

because black listing has nothing to do with teams and MM

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
4 hours ago, Umikami said:

Does anyone here have a working definition for the word "RANDOM"?

It means you get what you get.

You are saying that the same way as to say "Does anyone here have a working definition for the word"fairytale" ... WG could implement things to the MM system , to sort players out more "evenly" between the 2 opposing team,,once the random selection is done...  

[WOLF5]
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
3 hours ago, The_Chiv said:

Sounds good, the reality is another story. This feature would in fact make the game unenjoyable and would be removed in less than 30 days from implementation due to que times increasing 400% or more.

Actually, WG`s aim to get players back to battle ASAP, ( 10-30 secs or less ? ) is one of the reasons why 1 can`t get a decent match up. If they would wait a mandatory ,say ,1min 30 sec, to build up the player queue before the random MM kicks in we could get  better , more even teams....

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
1,531 posts
6,611 battles

I  think what you secretly all want is the kiddie pool where random battles are comprised of you and a bunch of bots.  All the prestige, achievements, credits and xp, without having to deal with the randomness of random battles.  Guarantee that if they implement this then in a few months you would never find a battle because everyone would have banned everyone else.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
946 posts
7,720 battles
5 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

because black listing has nothing to do with teams and MM

Why though ?
Chat Ban / Right click chat mute is one thing, bad review is another.

Black list should be a flag to make sure is never team mate ever again.

• Confused 1

[ICBM]
Members
598 posts
12,634 battles

Dumbest thing I ever heard...

OP should use the time for something constructive...

• Cool 3
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,231 posts
2,399 battles

It would be funny if they did this just to watch the mains all ban each other and increase their que times exponentially.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles

There's too many bad players to blacklist them from being on my team.

[TDRB]
Members
2,978 posts
8,949 battles
10 minutes ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

It would be funny if they did this just to watch the mains all ban each other and increase their que times exponentially.

The old adage "be careful what you wish for, you may get it" applies here. But I think the OP is trolling.

OP should use the time for something constructive...

Yes, this is not a constructive thread.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,858 posts
9,497 battles
9 hours ago, Zenn3k said:

I had no idea your playtime is that long!

[OO7]
Members
5,208 posts
12,009 battles

I would love to ban every player that is below 50% win rate from being on my team... so yeah, your request is never going to happen for obvious reasons....

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,183 posts
9 hours ago, Zenn3k said:

So basically you want a exploit button put in so you can avoid 90% of the players?:Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
5,009 posts
15,584 battles

Just a though,

In 2017, when I first started. The prime time population was around 10k-11k strong.

Last night in 2019, the population was 6k....

With the way things are heading, the OP my end up playing by himself...

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,183 posts
13 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Just a though,

In 2017, when I first started. The prime time population was around 10k-11k strong.

Last night in 2019, the population was 6k....

With the way things are heading, the OP my end up playing by himself...

NA server really hasn't lost that much, but then it didn't have much to begin with. Not sure where you're coming up with 6k at prime time though.

oQTC9sa.png

The Russia server stared with 46k, 

MvlDr2M.png

Members
725 posts
8,359 battles

Even Unicums have bad games.  How do you know if someone is 100% absolutely potato?

Listen, I get it. It's frustrating when your team doesn't play the objectives, that's random for you.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
5,009 posts
15,584 battles
7 minutes ago, awiggin said:

. Not sure where you're coming up with 6k at prime time though.

The 6k population came from pressing the ESC key and seeing 6k people on in the prime time hours that I played last night (would take a snap shoot of it next time)

Edited by Navalpride33

[H_]
Members
2,411 posts
10 hours ago, Zenn3k said:

Wow.......what a mess this would create !!!!  Imagine a hundred of players that think like this........there'd wouldn't be anyone in the ques AND, imagine a malicious person or groups of players that would mess with this "just for the fun of it...."

Members
506 posts

How often are you seeing the same person on your team more than one game? I can only think of one time recently, and while the guy was sitting in the back in a camo-less Iowa and played horribly, it was a whole two games.

Sign in to follow this