You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

The GOOD you find here.

6 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
678 posts

In spite of the major toxicity that is found so often here , there are  a few VERY good things about the forums.  Good people that go out of their ways to help, inform and advise new people like me. Since I got here I have prob posted 200 questions and looking for advice from seasoned pros.  I have learned so much thanks to them.  It would have taken me 10 times longer to get where I am now.  To all the  proud NEWBS that want to learn,  just search the forums or ask outright.  There ARE people here that will help you and not just make you feel like you need to uninstall.  

So many resources from the people here exist..  

I had put away my Iowa for good.  I was losing a fortune, getting Blapped or in major trouble FAST.   I saw a thread today and took the advice of the people who gave advice, advice that almost always includes going to see little white mouses posts. ( They should pay her for that if they don't already ) 

I read the info everyone gave me, followed the directions and this is what happened the very next time I went out.  Not stellar..not like the 200K games I get in other ships but I LIVED , WE WON and I was a HELP to my team(finished #2 ).  WOW!

It will only get better from here!  Thanks to the good HELPFUL people here.

Col Out!

Untitled.png

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
594 posts
3,279 battles

Yup, lots of people are helpful here on the forums.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,758 posts
18,207 battles
7 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

tenor.gif

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
28 posts
545 battles

I agree.  Total newbie here and I've received lots of great help and advice already. 

Edited by Sea_Goblin
typo
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,441 posts
16,847 battles
1 hour ago, Leopard_IX said:

Yes, this is true; unfortunately, they are often the ones hiding behind the big rocks avoiding everything flying around from recently hitting the fan. Imagine that!