Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zubalkabir

Ranked is hilarious

10 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
675 posts
8,176 battles

Just finished a match where my team mates were saying "Z-52 is useless.  We had this match and then he lost it for us."  They were saying this because toward the end I was playing cat-and-mouse with a Shima on opposite sides of an island, and I couldn't move past the island to go cap without getting torped until my hydro reloaded.

image.thumb.png.85caa3236fa408c144b5145573255925.pngimage.thumb.png.cbc72548aaa22785631bd9e08c4b3e80.pngimage.thumb.png.46f2934777374da6beee687ba94fe0db.png

Members
787 posts
1,286 battles

If you won't engage with a shima while playing a z-52 because you're afraid of torps, then DD probably isn't the ship type for you and your teammates were rightfully frustrated if getting that cap would have won you the game. In a "cat and mouse" fight between a z-52 and a shima, the z-52 is absolutely the cat and should win it, with or without hydro.

Edited by USS_Taylor_Swift
  • Cool 1

[CHASE]
Members
405 posts
19,168 battles

If you had to stay around the island to ensure you avoid torps, and that action resulted in a loss that would have been prevented if you took the plunge and tried to get the shima, I can understand where your team is coming from. Without a replay, it's hard to say for sure.

[RLGN]
Members
11,223 posts
20,252 battles

A loss, just look closer at the SCs.

That being somewhat beside the point; that crowd would have cried just as much if OP had blindly gone out around the island and run strait into a school of metal fishes.

‘Cost us the game by running around the island without knowing where the Shima was.’

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[CAG-1]
Members
1,786 posts

The "stupids" breed and copulate. they're a plague on mankind. It's like a communicable disease. That and Lemming tendencies.

They love sitting there mouthing off in chat all about how useless a DD or CV is... WHEN THEY'RE DEAD...

I find BB players are the biggest offenders. They think you can just roll in there gunz-ablaze and pWn everything.

Hence why they're dead and mouthing off in chat.

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Boring 2

[5D]
Members
2,825 posts
17,465 battles

Hmm...OP complains about teammates complaining without understanding the complaints. This thread will be going places.

[OO7]
Members
5,208 posts
12,009 battles

Just because a player did well doesn't mean that they can't throw a match that is in the bag. 

I've had plenty of matches where I was top xp and threw away the win with a bad play. 

Got a replay? 

Edited by Ducky_shot

Sign in to follow this