Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
4_TRIDENT_4

AFK Recruiting Active players!

19 comments in this topic

Privateers
21 posts
8,827 battles

The AFK family of clans (AFK, AFK-2, AFK-3) are recruiting and we'd love to chat with you sometime about us. Our family of clans was founded during open beta, and we have expanded to 3 clans that share a common discord channel.

AFK: is for those interested in participating and dedicating time for clan battles.
 AFK-2: is our most competitive clan with a more competitive structure during competitive days.
 AFK-3: is for those  players but who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB and just want have a little fun. 

We have members across all the NA time zones and at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We like to have fun and a variety of age groups and when it's not a Clan Battle season we div up for ranked, randoms, and plan training sessions with allied clans as well as against each other.

We truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good fit and we invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of us, and div up in a few games together. Check out our link to our discord --> https://discord.gg/CjK3M2e   Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking.  

Edited by 4_TRIDENT_4
  • Cool 1

[RKN]
Privateers
5 posts
6,563 battles

I don't know about this Trident guy, sounds sus...

Members
7 posts
6,047 battles

I have had the pleasure of being in AFK for over 700 days so far and I do not regret my choice. I have risen from just being a lowly line officer to now being the commander. They are a great bunch of guys and girls that I have had great fun getting to know and playing with. We have all helped each other out with learning about in game events, how to play our ships better and have had great fun playing as a team. 

If you choose to join AFK you will not regret it.

Christopher_col_18 (Chris)

Commander, AFK

Members
2 posts
7,159 battles

Joined waaay back in September of 2017 and haven't looked back since. Amazing family with a lot of heart and help for those just joining

Members
21 posts
5,964 battles

This clan has really come along way and keeps getting more fun with each passing day. Really couldn't be more excited with the direction this clan is going.