Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shadowrigger1

Disappearing Mouse Cursor

4 comments in this topic

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles

Anyone else seeing an alarming rise in frequency of this?    Really starting to poke at my last nerve when in the middle of a heated fight my curse is gone, I can't manual target things and end up with my entire ship not doing what I want it to.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,679 posts
3,560 battles

Your cursor is always supposed to not show up, as it allows you to control your camera and aim using the mouse. It only appears if you hold down your free cursor key (ctrl is the default)

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles
1 minute ago, _1204_ said:

Your cursor is always supposed to not show up, as it allows you to control your camera and aim using the mouse. It only appears if you hold down your free cursor key (ctrl is the default)

Lord have mercy,  I know how to get my mouse cursor up.  I didn't ask for a lesson, especially after more than 14k battles.  It's something you would think I knew how to do already.    I'm Talking about WHEN CTRL is held down and the Cursor is not there, no matter how much wiggling of the mouse you do.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,679 posts
3,560 battles
13 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Lord have mercy,  I know how to get my mouse cursor up.  I didn't ask for a lesson, especially after more than 14k battles.  It's something you would think I knew how to do already.    I'm Talking about WHEN CTRL is held down and the Cursor is not there, no matter how much wiggling of the mouse you do.

Was just checking:Smile-_tongue: I've seen far more clueless people with far more battles. Is your camera moving? If yes, what condition is your keyboard and control key in? 

If not, it's probably just hiding at the edge somewhere trolling you. I've noticed it too, but it never is unfindable. Recentering it every ctrl push would be nice, but it might also add confusion. Hard to tell unless you try it. One thing I do to combat it is if there isnt a firefight or I have downtime in between salvos, I will recenter my cursor so it is easy to find. 

Sign in to follow this