You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

What is One thing that Frustrate you the most in this game ?

82 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
949 posts
7,741 battles

I just have a game , very first time sail out Izmail, do 101k damage, do good, we was winning !!!! Was our 5 against they 3 and we own 2 of 3 caps !!!

Then 3 of our team proceed to spend more time argue with each other than focus on last 3 ship and last 4 of them get deleted and I am leave alone and die while i was fighting new Mexico. Dunquerque that should have been dead, was very low HP ( as was New Mexico I was fighting ) come around island and kill me...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH !!!!!  Yes I did sit at my computer and say this out loud !!!

image.thumb.png.5c4092ce7549f8eb3a4fef10be960f35.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,679 posts
3,560 battles

Player negativity. Mostly here, but in game as well. 

• Cool 7

[SIM]
Members
3,839 posts
6,404 battles

Mostly teammates who won’t contribute to the team. For all of the frustrating mechanics in this game, it’s the people who get me swearing at my screen.  

• Cool 4

[WORX]
Members
5,030 posts
15,593 battles

WOWS 2019 policy of nefing everything torps. Watching the ST blogs, balance is not the priority.

• Boring 1

[N-W-T]
Members
1,719 posts
7,021 battles

Sometimes the little things are the most annoying. The Combat Missions still pointing to the Events tab shows that the devs don't really play the game like actual customers. The Combat Missions tab is what 99% of the players want when the click the button, to check the status of daily missions or events. Forcing 2 clicks, including a long UI pause, is just lazy for not fixing it yet. 

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
5,236 posts
15,711 battles

The things that annoy me. 

Rank, mostly the stupid progression system that ties your progress to how well a group of randoms can keep their ships together. Also the Save a star and few safe ranks make this game mode utter garbage. 

Collection Items, Why does it take so long to finish a collection? Because of all the Duplicates the system keeps giving me. Honestly the Random drop of Collection pieces would be fine if there wasn't so many Duplicates.

Useless Islands, We have a lot of ships in this game that either need a friendly destroyers smoke screen or good island cover to be effective. But if you can't get a good div mate to share their smoke than you have to go island hunting. Which is when you realize how few maps have usable islands for cover. Take the new shards map or the Greece map, lots of islands but the way they are places make them suicide points for ships with thin armor and exposed citadels. 

French Ships, all of them [the ones available to the public] are annoying or Terrible in one way or the other.  

The Port UI, From not having a Port camera that lets you inspect the ship so you can see the Easter eggs the Devs placed all over the place, to how the Port Carousel will move on its own, to not having a Dismount all Signal button and don't even get me started on the Contact list with its Super laggy interface and not sorting your contact by who is Online. 

Carriers, but mostly its the T10 CVs I dislike. 

Did I mention how bad Rank is?  

• Cool 1

Members
2,436 posts
10,179 battles

It's really the only thing that really frustrates me in this game.

Teams/players throwing matches.

You have a 300-400 point lead, you have 3/2 of the 3 caps, your team has 6 vs 3 ships. All you have to do is stay alive for 2 minutes remaining in the match and your team wins. But no, you push into the enemy 1by1 and die and then lose the match even though you had a point, cap, and ship lead 1 minute ago. I watch alot of sports, it's pretty much watching a team with a 98% percent chance of winning, throw it to 99% chance of losing in a 1-2 minute period.

/rant

[WOLFC]
Members
616 posts
5,094 battles

Players, both in game and here on the forums, blaming everything and everyone but themselves for their own poor performance.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
370 posts
8,555 battles

Rental players in this season of ranked playing with 3 point captian and no modules. And them being the first to sink in the first 3 mins.

• Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
11,240 posts
20,260 battles
29 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

French Ships, all of them [the ones available to the public] are annoying or Terrible in one way or the other.

Really?

Normandie taught me more about brawling than things like Bayern or Bismark ever dreamed of doing.

Love the heck out of it, especially with the ocean liner camo.

Lyon has quickly become a favorite for Narai. The only trouble I’ve had is the usual bot biological byproducts; like a bow on Nicholas that dies, somehow still managing to launch torps at me?

A more general complaint is the amazing ability of broadside bots to NOT take citadels, and yet manage to score them against the angled ships driven by players.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
1 hour ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I just have a game , very first time sail out Izmail, do 101k damage, do good, we was winning !!!! Was our 5 against they 3 and we own 2 of 3 caps !!!

Then 3 of our team proceed to spend more time argue with each other than focus on last 3 ship and last 4 of them get deleted and I am leave alone and die while i was fighting new Mexico. Dunquerque that should have been dead, was very low HP ( as was New Mexico I was fighting ) come around island and kill me...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH !!!!!  Yes I did sit at my computer and say this out loud !!!

image.thumb.png.5c4092ce7549f8eb3a4fef10be960f35.png

Yep. This goes in the same cat were the entire team shoots at CV and dies because they go broadside. Or spend 10 min cv hunting.

Had a game last night. We should have lost but they started shooting at my Sipan. I hoped people would listen. I said there all shooting at me and there broadside to you shoot. Within a few min three red BB were gone because they shot at me and not thing that were taking 10k at a time.

Members
473 posts
9,757 battles

Getting nuked for 10k by rockets in the first 2 minutes when playing my DDs

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[SIM]
Members
1,530 posts

Team ignores caps or leave the cap when it is 95% captured to try and sink a ship that just appeared.

5 or more chase after the CV,  ignoring everything around them.

[DYNO]
Members
253 posts
8,980 battles

The satisfaction surveys that don't have a context to the rating scale. I would like to think they want to know what is causing the unhappiness but it doesn't seem like it.  A close second is +2/-2 MM and MM in general. I would be fine with longer waits if it made for better more competitive/interesting games.

Edited by TheTrickpony
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PIZZA]
Privateers
1,056 posts
22,931 battles

"Captains" that die in the first 5 mins of a battle and there seems to be a lot of those lately.   If you cannot stay alive longer than 5 mins you probably aren't ready for that tier or ship you are in.  While mistakes happen and everyone experiences this at least once.....the folks that do this the majority of the time drive teams crazy. 

People don't want to learn positioning and aiming. 

They take their dd's and rush up, shoot guns, fire torps and die in less than 4 mins (this happens a ton), than blame the team for lack of support...LOL.   

Cruisers that sail broadside 9 km from a BB and get insta-deleted, than blame the team, WG, and the ship...and yes this is at tier 10.

Kids arguing with each other instead of playing the game.  This one is quite comical at times.   

CV players that are learning how to play CV at tier 10 and haven't figured out how to use the fighters properly.  I had a kid tell me today he didn't know he had fighters and it was tier 8).  Claim they are out of planes by the 12 minute mark and blame WG for horrible CV's.  Or better yet.....how about the cv players that die in 7 mins (this one makes you shake your head). 

Lemming trains that allow the other team to get all 3 caps right off the bat.  They lemming and sit behind islands and cant figure out why they are losing so bad.

[A-O]
Members
681 posts
6,764 battles

Not finishing off low health ships before going XP farming healthy BBs.

Remember, 1HP is all that is needed to fire your guns and torpedos.

• Cool 1

[ARMDG]
[ARMDG]
Members
767 posts
3,287 battles

Toxic behavior of all kinds. I don't like this kind of negativity. Arguments that randomly break out too.

On top of that, slow loading times, broken graphics and UI, and lag.