You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AlterEgoHalifax

Ship Coupon respawn changed...

8 comments in this topic

[W-A-R]
Members
45 posts
11,219 battles

For nearly 6 months, I've been waiting to use my next ship coupon on the Jean Bart (or, since it was introduced, Georgia). 

The date has been June 22nd. 

I have it in my calendar. I told my wife more times than she wanted to listen.

Today I logged on, got a message about some special coupon being extended until the 25th... and no I see my coupon respawn is not happening until the 25th.

Is this a bug? Do I now miss out on this other special ship coupon because my regular one got pushed back?

Is it intentional so I can't use 2?

In short, what happened and why?

1398140764_ScreenShot2019-06-21at5_15_56PM.thumb.png.590d5874d44f37e6fdb2af69520ccc34.png

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,752 posts
18,953 battles

They probably moved it to be in line with the next patch. Which might also bring Yoshino if you're interested in it.

[W-A-R]
Members
45 posts
11,219 battles

So with my old one coming due on the 22nd, I should have been able to use that, then take advantage of the reset on the 26th, no?

Why can't I take advantage of that small window?

[TBW]
Members
8,007 posts
14,639 battles
3 minutes ago, AlterEgoHalifax said:

So with my old one coming due on the 22nd, I should have been able to use that, then take advantage of the reset on the 26th, no?

Nope the new one comes on the 25th now. I wanted so bad to get The Flint tomorrow. Now it's like telling a starving man that you will buy him a burger in 4 days.

[WOLF9]
Members
50 posts
17 minutes ago, AlterEgoHalifax said:

No, the same coupon that was supposed to renew on the 22nd, now renews on the 26th, so just pretend there never was a new coupon on the 22nd, so the new one comes out on the 26th

Edited by Hemophilia

[W-A-R]
Members
45 posts
11,219 battles

Oh, okay, I understand now - There is a coupon that lasts for 6 months (Jan-Jun) or so that every one can use, and then another renews after that.

I had thought the counter began the day I used the coupon and counted 6 months, and was unique timing for me.

The other way  makes sense, and I do not feel aggrieved. Waiting a few days won't kill me at all. Happy to have a new ship of some sort.