You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoSoMo

10,000 Coal for completing Philippine Sea Mission --

8 comments in this topic

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,556 battles

Not sure if anyone has paid any attention to this, but the month long series that's culminated with the Philippine Sea mission, it pays 10,000 coal. I haven't seen it mentioned at all so I think it's mostly slipped between the cracks.

Check your Combat Missions....
image.thumb.png.610c28a0dcb9af9fac33b707cf2f10b6.png

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
9,298 posts
16,508 battles

Yeah I am almost done (NEED LIKE 1000BXP). Saw that and want to be sure I finish it in time. 10k Coal is a good chunk.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
26 minutes ago, NoSoMo said:

Not sure if anyone has paid any attention to this, but the ... Philippine Sea mission, ... pays 10,000 coal. I haven't seen it mentioned at all so I think it's mostly slipped between the cracks...

Thanks, ... was not missed by me ... I keep an extra pair of eyes focused between those cracks. :cap_cool:  Like the Admiral said, that's a nice size chunk.

[NGA]
Members
1,855 posts
9,686 battles

Since I've been grinding the last of my tier X upgrade missions, I'm still on part 2. Fortunately, a decent number of these missions can be completed easily in scenarios.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles

Lame, previous mission requirements.  I have to play DDs to get floods for D-day, to get the midway missions, to do the US missions.

[SYN]
Members
15,352 posts
12,506 battles

okay, maybe I will play a bit more.

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,556 battles

You can play CV or DD on some of the missions -- Co Op is a gimme for some of them.  W/ the weekend event of US vs IJN running, may help to do a quickie in Co Op so you can get back to playing whatever it is you're doing for the weekend competition thing.  Overall it's pretty easy.

Missions are T5+ whereas the contest competition thing is T4-7 of whichever side you chose.

Edited by NoSoMo

[ARGSY]
Members
12,862 posts
8,222 battles

Thanks for the reminder of what's at stake here, OP. Got on and finished it this evening.

• Cool 1