You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

Azure Lane Collection Dupes

5 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
1,242 posts
8,791 battles

How many duplicates do you have so far?  I'm at 43 currently and only need Prince of Wales to finish the collection.

(Yes, I know you can complete it using duplicates, but as there is no timer on the current ones, you might as well farm the credits.)

Members
499 posts
3,806 battles

Finished it yesterday, I'd rather farm credits in battles.  Yeah I could do that as a side thing but I actually like the flags(only thing from AL I like) and a free 10 point captain is nice too.

Members
576 posts
6,860 battles

You guys are farther along than am I.  I have 23 uniques and only 22 duplicates, so still a bunch to do.  I also plan to just allow the collection to finish naturally, to farm credits from all the duplicates, unless I suddenly need that 10-point IJN commander.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
5 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

How many duplicates do you have so far?  I'm at 43 currently and only need Prince of Wales to finish the collection.

(Yes, I know you can complete it using duplicates, but as there is no timer on the current ones, you might as well farm the credits.)

I got up over 100 with the American Cruiser collection ... but I closed AL out with dupes so I could work the Russian one.  That one I'll probably let run till it completes with originals.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles

I have 16 dupes, and a lot of empties to complete my collection.