Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grflrgl

About this whole CVs in Ranked thing.

1 comment in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
627 posts

Just an observation for WeeGee...

I haven't been able to play too much lately because of real life commitments. But the past couple of days I've been able to play a bit more, and have made it to Rank 5....briefly.

Now I understand why I haven't been seeing so many CVs in the lower ranks - they're all in 5 and above. I've had some good games, but each has boiled down to which CV was better. That may not be universally true, I get that, but it's been true for the 5 I've played. And yes, I've only played five games because I immediately get knocked back to rank 6 again. C'est la vie.

I'm not having any luck with the CVs and no realistic AA. If I could ask for anything WG, it would be to have meaningful AA again. A couple of games ago it was another 24k in air damage with only 6 downed planes. I don't generally have a beef with CVs, and I generally don't mind playing against them, but this grind is more than I want to attempt with only a few days left.

So with real life still out there, and limited time at my disposal, the push to Rank 1 seems a whale of a lot less appealing. Personally, I think I'm just going to get the prescriptions refilled and start the whole post-ranked-season-therapy sessions now.

Bravo Zulu to those that have ranked out or are working at it in the upper echelons. I have the greatest respect and admiration for the lot of you! You're far better - and more patient - than I am.

Sign in to follow this