Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SleeStakk

Saying Goodbye to your game

11 comments in this topic

[RT247]
Members
4 posts
3,742 battles

I have played almost daily for several hours over the last 4 years or so. However recently (in the last 6 months) your game has become less and less enjoyable. I haven't spent a ton of money on your game but over the years I have spent enough either for ships or camos and flags etc. Recently the game has become   very un-enjoyable and the community continues to become more and more toxic. So I am saying goodbye. Your game used to be good but now it is just garbage. 

Edited by SleeStakk
reasons
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 4
  • Angry 1

Community Department
2,843 posts
823 battles
1 hour ago, SleeStakk said:

I have played almost daily for several hours over the last 4 years or so. However recently (in the last 6 months) your game has become less and less enjoyable. I haven't spent a ton of money on your game but over the years I have spent enough either for ships or camos and flags etc. Recently the game has become   very un-enjoyable and the community continues to become more and more toxic. So I am saying goodbye. Your game used to be good but now it is just garbage. 

May you clarify some points here, because I don't see this somehow may be considered as a constructive feedback. 

Obviously the game has changed in some moments after 0.8.0. Not all previous tactics may work now with previous efficiency. This point is always actual with a certain degree (often minimal) for every our update.  
We're always waiting for your constructive feedback and we are working on improvements.  

[DPG]
Members
1,532 posts
6,611 battles
29 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

May you clarify some points here, because I don't see this somehow may be considered as a constructive feedback. 

Obviously the game has changed in some moments after 0.8.0. Not all previous tactics may work now with previous efficiency. This point is always actual with a certain degree (often minimal) for every our update.  
We're always waiting for your constructive feedback and we are working on improvements.  

You don't consider "the game is un-enjoyable and the community is becoming more toxic" as constructive feedback?  The enjoyment of the game should be of the highest priority.  Unless of course you mean constructive as in laying out a complete breakdown of every possible issue or solution to all problems and permutations that this game may currently be experiencing. 

• Cool 1

[RT247]
Members
4 posts
3,742 battles

It also says feedback under this threads description, feedback can be positive or negative smh. Also for some reason this account is not linked with my Steam account, I am pretty sure I have way more than 3742 battles on my steam account... it is a non issue because I will not be getting back to your game.

I also find it strange that this thread doesnt show up in the main thread window even though it is one of the most recent posts. Censor people much? *after bringing up the thread disappearing it reappeared*

Edited by SleeStakk
censorship

Community Department
2,843 posts
823 battles
2 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

You don't consider "the game is un-enjoyable and the community is becoming more toxic" as constructive feedback?  The enjoyment of the game should be of the highest priority.  Unless of course you mean constructive as in laying out a complete breakdown of every possible issue or solution to all problems and permutations that this game may currently be experiencing. 

It may be not a complete breakdown. But still it's better to see the real reasons of such conclusions, than to believe in retelling of these thoughts once more time.
It may also be some influence of toxicity as well. But what has changed with it? Has it changed seriously after the last updates. Or it has been influenced somehow by the last Clan season, or Ranked?
Some losing streak within Ranked may also lead to such thoughts, and then after some rest it may be forgotten.
So with only a couple of such conclusions, we don't even have a similarity of feedback. 

[RT247]
Members
4 posts
3,742 battles

the community does not include "tactics" the cruisers all hide and spam HE, the battleships always run away and the dd's have zero support, when just trying to survive a match because having your ships constantly destroyed means to retreat you are attacked in chat and sometimes even sent direct messages after the match berating you. Does this clarify for you turbo? The game is not enjoyed by many and I feel they are only sticking around because well in my case of years of time and money invested. I choose to move to some other game that I can actually enjoy because this mess of a game is just getting worse. I have included the definition of feedback, I hope this helps. edit* I forgot to mention CV's and the AA spam that does nothing to them, so if you play CV's good times if not well get ready to spend all of your credits repairing until you run out of money because the game sucks so bad right now that the last thing I would ever wanna do is pay you for a subscription to reward this behavior.GARBAGE.

feed·back
/ˈfēdˌbak/
noun
noun: feedback
  1. 1.
    information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.
    synonyms: response, reaction, comment, report; More
Edited by SleeStakk
flying pigs

[RT247]
Members
4 posts
3,742 battles

One more thing Turbo, with only 743 battles you should probably spend some time playing the game and you might understand what I am talking about.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,843 posts
823 battles
6 minutes ago, SleeStakk said:

It also says feedback under this threads description, feedback can be positive or negative smh. Also for some reason this account is not linked with my Steam account, I am pretty sure I have way more than 3742 battles on my steam account... it is a non issue because I will not be getting back to your game.

I also find it strange that this thread doesnt show up in the main thread window even though it is one of the most recent posts. Censor people much?

I've moved the topic to the feedback subforum. But it's still visible in Recent Topics.

5 minutes ago, SleeStakk said:

One more thing Turbo, with only 743 battles you should probably spend some time playing the game and you might understand what I am talking about.

My main account is on CIS region, and with all test ships and PT battles, and all the other stuff, I definitely have over 5k battles, maybe even 6. I didn't count. 
So I understand what you are talking about. But it's pretty standard for any multiplayer game. Thanks for some details. Do you have any additional details?

[WDS]
Members
1,782 posts
8,984 battles

For someone complaining about a toxic community this whole thread seems pretty toxic .

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1

Beta Testers
1 post
6,660 battles

i am also at point of giving  up everyone seems to just run and gun or hide but it takes the fun out of it when  you lose 6,8 or even 10 before you can win i have been here since day one 

Sign in to follow this