You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

So, How is everyone doing tonight ?

19 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
949 posts
7,741 battles

Just thought I would ask =D

WIn streaks ? Lose streaks ? Watching movies ?

• Cool 1

[56TH]
Members
303 posts

its brutal.

I have been watching my 68% WR in my Wichita steadily drop all night.

I do not understand how players make it to tier 9 & 10 and not understand that a lemming train is a bad thing.

• Funny 1

Members
1,691 posts
8,495 battles

Been doing pretty well, stopped compulsively ramming things in my Georgia and I'm likely how she plays. Also, I was going to make a joke post about this result, but now I can just do it here.

shot-19_06.20_22_10.44-0148.thumb.jpg.646032d37b0848739cc325135924df4e.jpg

giphy.gif

Ahhh rest in peace "it's over 9000" meme.

Edited by Wows_Nightly_News
  • Cool 1

[90TH]
Members
984 posts
9,232 battles

Horrible, still.  I took a break for a month or two but my vacation internet is crap and WoWS is the only game you can play with 200ms ping.

Quickly reminded why I quit this trash... T9 and 10 seem even much worse than two months ago.  Skill level is in the toilet.  Just watched a Montana yolo into the reds, with zero support, straight into C cap by himself.  Cried for "support" about 10s before he died.  Pathetic, really.

Sooooo many BB's in queue because... well you tell me.  BB's OP?  CV's too annoying?  No DD's left to kill them?  So I tried a destroyer... radar, plane, radar, plane, radar, plane.  Wow, so unfun.  Nowhere to hide, guns worthless, torps don't really hit.  Useless ships.

I can't wait til vacation is over (!) so I can get back to real internet and drop WoWS again for other games.

• Cool 1

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
949 posts
7,741 battles
Just now, n00bot said:

Horrible, still.  I took a break for a month or two but my vacation internet is crap and WoWS is the only game you can play with 200ms ping.

Quickly reminded why I quit this trash... T9 and 10 seem even much worse than two months ago.  Skill level is in the toilet.  Just watched a Montana yolo into the reds, with zero support, straight into C cap by himself.  Cried for "support" about 10s before he died.  Pathetic, really.

Sooooo many BB's in queue because... well you tell me.  BB's OP?  CV's too annoying?  No DD's left to kill them?  So I tried a destroyer... radar, plane, radar, plane, radar, plane.  Wow, so unfun.  Nowhere to hide, guns worthless, torps don't really hit.  Useless ships.

I can't wait til vacation is over (!) so I can get back to real internet and drop WoWS again for other games.

Because Rusija BB time, so all is leveling up they BB's

Members
183 posts
14,980 battles

Going ok I'm at work reading the forums for another 6.5 hours would rather be home sinking some ships.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[56TH]
Members
303 posts
55 minutes ago, Wernstrom said:

Played the World of Warcraft Classic stress test.

just say no to warcrack

d85a5op-b12727c9-7bf9-45d4-a2e1-976f6022

• Funny 1

[SIM]
Members
3,839 posts
6,404 battles

Unusually crappy, even for me, but I can attribute part of that to the flu. Still, I did have a game where I topped the scoreboard in my Asashio, securing two caps and disemboweling a nearly full health Alsace, before being rudely detonated by a Mogami. 

[RLGN]
Members
11,240 posts
20,260 battles

Two five star Narai in Belfast, also four star where WG usual (redacted) bot ‘priority targeting’ (redacted) meant the Mo was shooting at me from 15k away, and ignoring basically everyone and everything else sitting around 5k away.

[OIL-1]
Members
388 posts

I'm doing fine, and thank you for asking.

Win some, lose some, scream at the monitor bcuz idiot teammates, slow boats, forever reloads, etc. All normal.

Beta Testers
3,222 posts
12,934 battles

Making threads on the forums and watching them get deleted by the mods because the titles are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long, other than that having a laugh at all the complaints people are making, I am also off my meds.

[ARMDG]
[ARMDG]
Members
767 posts
3,287 battles

Tired from the day. Looking to relax with some games and grinding.

[AFW]
[AFW]
Members
290 posts
3,751 battles

Out fkin standing!  Currently on vacation in Japan, eating a metric ton of good food and drinking even more. Buying some good stuff tax free and not giving a fk about anything else.  Thanks for asking!

[H_]
Members
2,419 posts

I'm spending more time in the forum than in the game it seems.  The forum is actually more fun......  That's a sad commentary.  I went back to playing an 'almost dead game' more than WoWs because I just don't see the value of Randoms and Ranked anymore?  I know nothing is going to change because WoTs is as bad as it was when we left that game......  Kind of sad in many ways.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,261 posts
6,886 battles

4 games - 2 top 3's where we came back from behind

Members
23,232 posts
5,860 battles
4 hours ago, Big_Pimpin said:

Out fkin standing!  Currently on vacation in Japan, eating a metric ton of good food and drinking even more. Buying some good stuff tax free and not giving a fk about anything else.  Thanks for asking!

I so hate you right now lol.

• Funny 1

Members
391 posts
72 battles
13 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Just thought I would ask =D

WIn streaks ? Lose streaks ? Watching movies ?

Had a pretty good game in the Kutuzov.

Otherwise I think I will start to watch the Chenobyl series on Netflix.