You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Geno

Looking for clan

10 comments in this topic

[LODGE]
Beta Testers
3 posts
3,159 battles

Hello all, I am and older (35+) military veteran looking for an active, social, mature clan. I have been around since alpha but quit and only came back a month or so ago. have 1 t10 researched, (Harugumo) none purchased. I also have multiple t8+ lines open. Looking forward to any and all who respond, ty for your time.

[YGGD]
Beta Testers
2,659 posts
22,104 battles

Welcome back from your leave of absence ………..

[PRIC]
Beta Testers
8 posts
3,902 battles

Maybe we are what you are looking for. Mostly older. Play for fun lots of div and ops. Plus started clan wars.

Look us up. Oh ya we sometimes swear and been known to drink

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,861 posts
13,373 battles
42 minutes ago, Geno said:

Hello all, I am and older (35+) military veteran looking for an active, social, mature clan. I have been around since alpha but quit and only came back a month or so ago. have 1 t10 researched, (Harugumo) none purchased. I also have multiple t8+ lines open. Looking forward to any and all who respond, ty for your time.

Ahoy, Geno!  

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who want to blow-up ships and build real friendships while being part of a fun organization!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

Here is a quick 3.5 minute video that showcases some Clan Wars action (ship deletion) from our wonderful guys in Department "B":  

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Cool 1

[QQ7]
Members
455 posts
3,347 battles
48 minutes ago, Geno said:

1NJS is always recruiting!

We're a 21+ clan

We're very active, also clan battle active.

We use Teamspeak for comms

We'd like your activity to be 2-4 days a week and be on TS while ingame. 

And have a Tier 8 or above ship which you have.

Take note, there are a bunch of old farts in here :P but these guys are family.

Edited by DevilFreak_

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
2,492 posts
10,572 battles

Hi Geno PQUOD has some openings. We are a active casual clan. We participate in Naval Battles and divisions in Random often. We have some who are still grinding up to T10 so we try to help out as much as we can. Generally we are on in the AM and in the afternoon as we have captains in Asia and Europe so peeps like me who work at night has a group to division. Then we have people who have more traditional hours. We have Discord and voice available but not a requirement. We just ask people to have fun, this is a game. Please be active, we have our port about 3/4 done. The faster it is done the more cost effective to operate. Finally, don't. Be a jerk. We are all friends and have a blast doing sync drop matches. Always fun.

Thank you for your service! :Smile_honoring:

[FFG33]
Members
40 posts
16,874 battles

We are a drama free mature group of players that enjoy getting the most out of the game and have fun doing it. We are recruiting experienced players like you to join us. Members of our clan play most days and participate in a variety of clan activities. We use Discord for communication in clan, division, and scenario battles in addition to sharing information about the game etc. I can help with Discord setup if needed.

Feel free to send me a  message (FJB_3) in game and I will send you a Discord link so we can chat.  Our group is founded on mutual respect and humility and we have a number of veterans in our group.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
876 posts
7,119 battles

Consider TKS. Semi competitive clan. Join if you are interested in CB. we discord but its not required. global team, average age 45. age range 14-72.

[187]
Members
1,609 posts
8,839 battles
15 hours ago, Geno said:

Invite sent...