Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Florendo19

Apparently two people can save their star

7 comments in this topic

[RNDM]
Members
307 posts
5,348 battles

image.thumb.png.f79fdfc6f1058fb66bfc2665463e5d38.png

They got the same exact exp so I guess they cheated the system that way.  Just wanted to share because, I mean what are the odds.

[FML]
Members
2,862 posts
12,773 battles
2 minutes ago, Florendo19 said:

They got the same exact exp so I guess they cheated the system that way.  Just wanted to share because, I mean what are the odds.

Given how difficult it is to get the same amount of XP, I seriously doubt they were ‘cheating’...

• Cool 1

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
Just now, UltimateNewbie said:

Given how difficult it is to get the same amount of XP, I seriously doubt they were ‘cheating’...

They didn't "cheat" in the bad way. It's more like they were both the "lucky dog".

[RNDM]
Members
307 posts
5,348 battles
Just now, TornadoADV said:

They didn't "cheat" in the bad way. It's more like they were both the "lucky dog".

1 minute ago, UltimateNewbie said:

not accusing anyone of a cheat just saying they beat the save a star system is all. call it a good story about save a star because anyone playing ranked needs a good story at this point

[-KAK-]
Members
359 posts
7,739 battles

Hmm..... So if you got a team which got into the battle, then immediately disabled their AA/secondaries and sat there, you could theoretically give the enemies a free star without losing any of your own. 

Interesting. Almost the prisoner's dilemma there?

Edited by TheOmegaDuck

Sign in to follow this