jebbook

Auto kicked back into a new game - problem here

4 comments in this topic

[-FUA-]
Members
59 posts
10,252 battles

A heads up, this has happened twice to me.  Last night and just a few moments ago.  Simply, I have completed a co-op game with a BB (I forgot what boat used last night), mouse over return to port (green button center bottom) and next thing, I am in the que for a NEW GAME. Wow.  Also, I am auto loaded in to the game with NO time to click the button to get out.  No 30 seconds, no 20 seconds, no 10 seconds or even 5 seconds to wait.  1 second and bam, in to the game.  Wha???  I don't think the game is supposed to operate like that.  Both times in co-op.  Just now it was Jean Bart BB (good boat - I think it was worth the money - prints coin).  Heads up to the game software folks.  NO I DON'T WANT to go through support - Only once were they actually helpful.

Enjoy your day and have fun sinking boats/bots/whatever.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,346 posts
11,851 battles

This is a new one for me so the best I can suggest is removing mods if you have any installed and running the check/repair function from the WGC or the traditional launcher. If it doesn't fix it support is your only choice, just be patient as they have to follow their checklist.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,083 posts
17,216 battles

@jebbook did you mouse over battle again or perhaps mistakenly click on it? Is your muse set to auto click a button if you hover the cursor over it for X seconds?

[-FUA-]
Members
59 posts
10,252 battles

Thanks for the replies.  1st, mouse over battle again - I thought I did that the 1st time.  Not the 2nd time.  I will be paying close attention for the next few gaming days.  As for the game or mods, I find it much faster to just delete all files and reload the whole game again.  Much faster.  I pay for very, very fast internet.  Takes a part of an hour.  Good idea.  I love manual secondary's.  They stopped for a few games.  Dump and reload.  Problem solved.  Again, thanks for the ideas.  

Enjoy your days and sink red boats.