TheURLGuy

ShipStorm Tournament – Signups

12 comments in this topic

Privateers
21 posts
8,827 battles

our signup instructions are on discord, we have a separate signup website, we would hate to see you miss out on all the fun :)

Edited by 4_TRIDENT_4

Members
70 posts
19,079 battles

is this a clan thing or do you just sign up and are placed on a team?

never mind

Edited by arch4random

[JCMNR]
Members
200 posts
14,864 battles
3 hours ago, 4_TRIDENT_4 said:

our signup instructions are on discord, we have a separate signup website, we would hate to see you miss out on all the fun :)

I can only see instructions for Casters and Referees.

Where are the instructions for how to sign up as a regular fighter/player? or is being a caster and being a player one and the same? i.e. you can not participate as anything other than a caster and referee? if that is the case it may well be worth adding that to the FAQ's Pretty much at least 10 people I know on WOWS want to know the same thing

Members
70 posts
19,079 battles

seems like a lot of work to get in this ..and wasnt to happy about all the adds and pop ups either that came up with discord ..not for me

Members
17 posts
9,802 battles

Had great fun in the last 2 instances of the tournament, me and my team are looking forward to this once more!

Privateers
21 posts
8,827 battles
22 hours ago, TRN2LA said:

I can only see instructions for Casters and Referees.

Where are the instructions for how to sign up as a regular fighter/player? or is being a caster and being a player one and the same? i.e. you can not participate as anything other than a caster and referee? if that is the case it may well be worth adding that to the FAQ's Pretty much at least 10 people I know on WOWS want to know the same thing

you have to the "roles click here first" channel and select your server, then you can find out how to register a team in #registration-instructions

[45ACP]
Members
6 posts
14,692 battles

So, once we've signed up on discord (shipstorm) then it's practically WOW that controls it and we have our existing clan that can participate 3 vs 3

But we ALL have to sign up for the Channel?  I imagine more will be explained as it gets closer to the event?

Privateers
21 posts
8,827 battles
39 minutes ago, Thudpilotbmx said:

So, once we've signed up on discord (shipstorm) then it's practically WOW that controls it and we have our existing clan that can participate 3 vs 3

But we ALL have to sign up for the Channel?  I imagine more will be explained as it gets closer to the event?

Shipstorm is not clan based, you can team up with whoever you want, you first need to get into the discord, head to the #roles channel, and click on the reaction with your server flag, then you should have access to a bunch more channels, one of which is #registration instructions, and #introtoshipstorm which should give you all the info you need on the tournament, and of course if you have any questions you can ping an admin/org or write something in the #questions channel

Privateers
21 posts
8,827 battles
20 hours ago, Tankytimtim said:

Is this closed for registration? The link on the Wargaming site is not working in for me

signups are still open until the 12th, you can register by joining the Shipstorm Discord, you can find the link by clicking on the Shipstorm logo in my signature.