You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Where are the Japanese Commanders

12 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
365 posts
7,580 battles

Why in the armoury cant we have  10 point commanders with special skills for the Japanese navy ??  we have as many ships as the us navy who have 4  commanders with nimitz to obtain from the armory yet the Japanese navy has none apart from yamamoto ? 

Why is that ?

Edited by DevilD0g
  • Cool 4

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,568 posts
5,666 battles

I assume you mean unique commanders like the Dunkirk, Honore, Jutland, Rong brothers. Because when it comes to normal 10 point IJN commanders, I have plenty.

Japan has Yamamoto, so it's not true they have no unique commanders at all. It'd be nice to have a couple of generic unique commanders though. Preferably with improved concealment and torpedo reload skill. In fairness Japan has the largest collection of anime captains.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
1,261 posts
6,886 battles

Part of me is wondering if they are saving up the Japanese treasures to release them all during the 2020 Olympics.

Beta Testers
1,322 posts
16,125 battles
3 hours ago, DevilD0g said:

Why in the armoury cant we have  10 point commanders for the Japanese navy ??  we have as many ships as the us navy who have 3 commanders to obtain from the armory yet the Japanese navy has none ? 

Why is that ?

Valid question. Yamamoto was the first and only obtainable through the campaign, we have had none since. Even the pan asian fleet has 2, there are four Alex ovenchickens for goodness sake!:Smile_sad: 

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,099 posts
6,285 battles

I got two 19pt and a lot of 15pt IJN COs

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
365 posts
7,580 battles

Again i ask before Vangm94 tries to confiscate the topic with his carrier link as he doesnt understand what im talking about, start your own thread.

Where are the japanese 10 point commanders in the armory ?>???

• Cool 1

Members
152 posts
8,715 battles

Been wondering, too. This has been asked, before. I think Kami asked for suggested commanders. Wasn't there a name in the 0.8.6 Dev blog post? Have to look, again.

One thing, though; I think they need a pair of them, preferably brothers or something. That has been the pattern for the rest of the ones that do have the Unique commanders not named Ovechkin.

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
365 posts
7,580 battles

one captain could be Mitsuo Fuchida ( 3 December 1902 – 30 May 1976) was a Japanese captain in the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service and a bomber aviator in the Japanese navy before and during World War II. He is perhaps best known for leading the first wave of air attacks on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.   **He could be given special carrier/aircraft skills**

Admiral Togo Heihachiro was the commander of the japanese fleet that defeated the russians in The Battle of Tsushima

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,007 posts
On 6/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, Super_Dreadnought said:

I assume you mean unique commanders like the Dunkirk, Honore, Jutland, Rong brothers. Because when it comes to normal 10 point IJN commanders, I have plenty.

Japan has Yamamoto, so it's not true they have no unique commanders at all. It'd be nice to have a couple of generic unique commanders though. Preferably with improved concealment and torpedo reload skill. In fairness Japan has the largest collection of anime captains.

:Smile_great:That sounds Good

• Cool 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,007 posts
On 6/20/2019 at 7:31 AM, DevilD0g said:

Why in the armoury cant we have  10 point commanders with special skills for the Japanese navy ??  we have as many ships as the us navy who have 4  commanders with nimitz to obtain from the armory yet the Japanese navy has none apart from yamamoto ? 

Why is that ?

On 6/20/2019 at 7:40 AM, Super_Dreadnought said:

image.thumb.png.76bfb9c70c57b0d4d9322de20d8acce0.png:Smile_great::Smile_honoring:What we have  ccurrently

• Cool 3

[A-I-M]
Members
1,968 posts
10,492 battles
On 6/20/2019 at 7:31 AM, DevilD0g said:

Nimitz? Where?