You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
1incredable

So the actual Konig is for sale on eBay right now...

9 comments in this topic

[RUSH]
Members
7 posts
6,656 battles

If u were rich u could buy it and if u know how to dive u could even go see it. Also 2 other sunken German ww1 dreadnaughts and a cruiser for sale by same owner

[TBW]
Members
8,028 posts
14,645 battles

I have a couple of Bridges for sale, Brooklyn and Golden Gate, bidding starts at $200,000 each.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[90THD]
[90THD]
Members
3,049 posts
2,478 battles
16 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I have a couple of Bridges for sale, Brooklyn and Golden Gate, bidding starts at $200,000 each.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-48684400?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&fbclid=IwAR0KpmRi-yGzJeKJ2kg3mNcz1Wn7fOXXeHRHq2HvLWzvSh37i6uVaQoTpzI

It's real however.

[5BS]
Members
7,637 posts
18 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Yeah but this is actually true. It was on BBC News last night. You can buy the wrecks but salvage rights do not come with them (which somewhat renders the sale meaninglessness. Too bad, it's literally thousands of tons of low-background steel).

[TBW]
Members
8,028 posts
14,645 battles
-Members-
272 posts
3,159 battles

It is a real sale. https://www.scotsman.com/news/environment/first-world-war-scapa-flow-battleships-put-up-for-sale-on-ebay-1-4948943?fbclid=IwAR0UpSSeR7gzr8VyMdgf00e2o8zIC0p2iTYR34TxCoUAMjn6FkWURweTnQs

Owning them would entitle you to dive be as close as 1 foot from the ships, or even enter and retrieve certain approved found items.

What ships would you want to dive and inspect if they still intact and close to the surface?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts
2 hours ago, BTed72 said:

It is a real sale. https://www.scotsman.com/news/environment/first-world-war-scapa-flow-battleships-put-up-for-sale-on-ebay-1-4948943?fbclid=IwAR0UpSSeR7gzr8VyMdgf00e2o8zIC0p2iTYR34TxCoUAMjn6FkWURweTnQs

Owning them would entitle you to dive be as close as 1 foot from the ships, or even enter and retrieve certain approved found items.

What ships would you want to dive and inspect if they still intact and close to the surface?

You know... I've noticed you especially have a standard that injects you into a thread, state something, end it with a period then ask the most obvious leading question(s). 

Why do you do this? From my side of the bench it seems most insincere. 

• Boring 1