Sign in to follow this  
Tyrannis01

Cant use any payment methods.

3 comments in this topic

[EGO]
Members
2 posts
1,983 battles

Posting this here because I tried submitting a ticket but it told me they were having "Technical issues" so I couldn't. The technical support is having techincal issues lmbo.

My friend is trying to gift me a ship for my birthday. She created an account and went to the proper gift screen, But when she tries to choose a payment option it says that it can't be used for gifting.

It says this for credit cards and paypal.

The only thing she can choose is gift cards.

Is this normal for gifting or is something wrong?
Screenshot_116.thumb.png.4302f65420558d0a3fecf38efa801670.png

[CHASE]
Members
4,565 posts
12,140 battles

Its a common problem. you just have to buy a gift card. I use the Dollar General card works the best. Most credit cards will not allow you to buy from other countries and like my bank said to me where WG is based out of is on the list of countries that is on their watch list. IE don't let anyone purchase things from there. I pleaded with my bank and told them I know the company but still couldn't get them to allow it.

Community Department
2,828 posts
823 battles
5 hours ago, Tyrannis01 said:

Posting this here because I tried submitting a ticket but it told me they were having "Technical issues" so I couldn't. The technical support is having techincal issues lmbo.

My friend is trying to gift me a ship for my birthday. She created an account and went to the proper gift screen, But when she tries to choose a payment option it says that it can't be used for gifting.
It says this for credit cards and paypal.
The only thing she can choose is gift cards.
Is this normal for gifting or is something wrong?

Spoiler

Screenshot_116.thumb.png.4302f65420558d0a3fecf38efa801670.png

Generally it may be solved only by contacting the bank directly. Because some banks don't allow foreign payments with cards by default.

Sign in to follow this