You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stand_Alone97

When your low HP and Red CV comes for you...

15 comments in this topic

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
974 posts
4,318 battles

tenor.gif?itemid=4652656

... Actually he was after me all game, swing and a miss then I radar'd the Gearing for our Conq to blap. :Smile_trollface:

Best way to dodge CVs is with a ship that has acceleration mod. You have to wait then dodge after they have begun there strike, move to early and they just adjust. This works pretty well with Daring/Jutland and Minotaur as well.

Don't forget to pray to RNGesus.

Edited by Stand_Alone97
  • Cool 1

[MLPVA]
Members
295 posts
3,680 battles

Go ahead and pull off a dodge in a Großer Kurfürst. I'll wait.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[EGIRL]
Beta Testers
4,340 posts
13,110 battles

The most important part is praise to rngesus :P

[-BRS-]
Members
1,095 posts
5,792 battles

Without carriers in the match, low HP ships can work together and earn wins.  Add a ship that can stay hidden for 90% of the match and take their time finishing off low HP ships with little to no risk, that skews matches.  In clan battles you see some exciting comebacks that simply are not possible with CV's present. 

In before the CV 5 chime in "mah free damage"

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles

You show me bad CV play and call it just dodge. Only proving that the only counter to a CV player is that they are not good...

• Funny 2

[-BUI-]
Members
1,331 posts
3,445 battles

I assume thats a Midway?   cause she can't DB for crap anymore, even when you're dead on target, everything hits the water.

Edited by Zenn3k

Members
2,187 posts
78 battles
54 minutes ago, 10T0nHammer said:

You show me bad CV play and call it just dodge. Only proving that the only counter to a CV player is that they are not good...

How I laugh at this.

Anti-CV whiners cry that they can't do anything to mitigate CV attacks no matter how "good" they play "because the enemy CV is good".
And now that someone shows up  with a video where they dodge enemy CV attacks, they then say that "oh, but the enemy CV is bad, you can't do that if the enemy CV is good"

So do these whiners constantly assume every enemy CV they face is always a Gaishu?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles
1 hour ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

How I laugh at this.

Anti-CV whiners cry that they can't do anything to mitigate CV attacks no matter how "good" they play "because the enemy CV is good".
And now that someone shows up  with a video where they dodge enemy CV attacks, they then say that "oh, but the enemy CV is bad, you can't do that if the enemy CV is good"

So do these whiners constantly assume every enemy CV they face is always a Gaishu?

How I laugh at this.

The CV starts the fight without even a slingshot, misses a predictable turn on a DM. This isn't a tank that can turn instantly turn their treads in 360 degrees. Then it continues the attack by flying in a circle in an AA field, the worst way to start the next attack. Please do go on about Just Dodge and Fair n Balanced they are.

Meanwhile, I'll be over here where the real world with that statistics show that CVs are still the strongest class in the game. 

Edit: and the CV flew through all that AA and managed a drop. AA did nothing to even slow down the player. The only reason why the OP survived was because the CV played poorly.

Edited by 10T0nHammer
  • Funny 1

[TNG]
[TNG]
Members
20 posts
12,787 battles

Garbage cvs arent hard to dodge in a decently maneuvarable ship. Really good cv players are pretty much impossible to dodge with any ship.

[RUSH]
Members
7 posts
6,656 battles
8 hours ago, DarfTarts421 said:

Go ahead and pull off a dodge in a Großer Kurfürst. I'll wait.

I love my Kurf! But she is not designed to dodge anything, more of a "go ahead and hit me cause I'll get more potential damage and I'm still coming either way" kinda boat

[WOLFC]
Members
1,263 posts
6,894 battles
4 hours ago, Bloodhawk74 said:

Garbage cvs arent hard to dodge in a decently maneuvarable ship. Really good cv players are pretty much impossible to dodge with any ship.

Really good ANYTHING will kill you. 1%ers are not a reason to change a class.

5 hours ago, 10T0nHammer said:

. The only reason why the OP survived was because the CV played poorly.

Uh, that's the only reason any of us survive against anything. (well apart from the odd RNG detonation).

Edited by Anonymous50

Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles
5 hours ago, Anonymous50 said:

Uh, that's the only reason any of us survive against anything. (well apart from the odd RNG detonation). 

If I played like a potato and bow-d on, not moving at 20km, I would still survive for most of the game no matter how much was thrown at my ship. A BB player can play very well and still let a DD survive because it played better, neither player using their ships poorly. 

[ADPT2]
[ADPT2]
Members
883 posts
2,507 battles
On 6/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, Stand_Alone97 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4652656

... Actually he was after me all game, swing and a miss then I radar'd the Gearing for our Conq to blap. :Smile_trollface:

Best way to dodge CVs is with a ship that has acceleration mod. You have to wait then dodge after they have begun there strike, move to early and they just adjust. This works pretty well with Daring/Jutland and Minotaur as well.

Don't forget to pray to RNGesus.

How did you switch sectors without bringing up the switch sector big screen interface?  Is there a hot key you can hit to switch sectors instantly?

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
974 posts
4,318 battles
5 hours ago, SJ_Sailer said:

How did you switch sectors without bringing up the switch sector big screen interface?  Is there a hot key you can hit to switch sectors instantly?

It's a replay so you can't see me switch. Really need a better key for that though, that interface is so annoying.