You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

What is the one ship you own, You end up getting the short bus riders on your team, Every time you take out ?

54 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
960 posts
7,787 battles

Every time I take out my Iowa...

I swear, I get the largest glue sniffer DD team mates this side of Atlantic Ocean. 

I just do a match where Kidd who start in front of me, turn around and went back to where our CV was.
Every time I take out Iowa, I swear, it is driving me batty the dunder heads I see on my teams.

My poor Iowa has suffered win rate because of poor teams . I do ok damage, I get some kills,

but EVERY TIME I SAIL IOWA OUT, it is like WG MM Say " Ok who has corn flakes for brains ? We shall pair them up with her ! "

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[ALL41]
Members
347 posts
8,513 battles

I love my Montpelier.  But, when I play her, I inevitably end up in a T10 match, and a slaughter from the red team.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,390 posts
11,904 battles
43 minutes ago, DeadManxDan said:

All of them.

This, it doesn't matter the match makers dice roll is just that.

• Funny 1

[NMKJT]
Members
2,111 posts
5,938 battles

My Iowa got that. Combined with grinding her (or attempting to) from stock and I had a completely miserable experience.

Hood and Nelson also attract teams who love to suicide before the 10 minute mark for some reason.

Edit: Forgot, my Asashio too. Even in BB heavy games, people just want to suicide if it's on their team. Her luck of the draw with tactically challenged individuals is about as bad as Iowa's.

Edited by MnemonScarlet
  • Funny 1

Members
76 posts
11,607 battles

Jean Bart and Midway, Almost Every time i play my Midway the biggest potatoes of the server get dropped on my team 

Zikaway.jpg

[R-F]
Members
1,510 posts
8,798 battles

Daring.  I have a 34.62% win rate in my Daring after 26 battles.  And yet I rode the thing to Rank 1 with a 62.16% WR in it.  So MM only hates my Daring in randoms I guess.

• Funny 1

[A-I-M]
Members
1,979 posts
10,574 battles

Harugumo... except, the short bus riders get grossed out because the window lickers lick them, too, and they run away screaming.

• Confused 1

Members
5,396 posts
3,213 battles
3 hours ago, ThumperD702 said:

I love my Montpelier.  But, when I play her, I inevitably end up in a T10 match, and a slaughter from the red team.

...how though? It's just a worse Cleveland.

[ARGSY]
Members
13,014 posts
8,296 battles

Whichever ship I am trying to finish the grind for, bizarrely enough.

• Funny 1

[SYN]
Members
897 posts
8,456 battles

Des Moines. It's so consistent, I wonder, "Am I screwing this up?"

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016
  • Funny 1

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles

Unfortunately the ship doesn't matter -- turds are found around these parts like it's a sewage plant.

[PENND]
Members
332 posts
5,756 battles

Harugumo by far. I know I'm not all that great at DDs but I can't be blamed for the 20 out of 23 game losses when I've only survived 3 of them. had a 16 game loosing streak. She's pretty much a port queen now.

[U571]
Privateers
321 posts
4,419 battles

West Virginia 41, love the ship but can’t win

also Richelieu now that I’m trying to grind it :/

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,833 posts
12,579 battles

Man I wish I knew because I would play it all of the time.

[EGIRL]
Beta Testers
4,340 posts
13,110 battles

So far audacious for me.

And Hak.

I start the match alread know i will lose it.

• Funny 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,099 posts
6,295 battles
13 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I swear, I get the largest glue sniffer DD team mates this side of Atlantic Ocean. 

I just do a match where Kidd who start in front of me, turn around and went back to where our CV was.
Every time I take out Iowa, I swear, it is driving me batty the dunder heads I see on my teams.

My poor Iowa has suffered win rate because of poor teams . I do ok damage, I get some kills,

but EVERY TIME I SAIL IOWA OUT, it is like WG MM Say " Ok who has corn flakes for brains ? We shall pair them up with her ! "

Iowa is not a bad ship but it's the Tier that hurts her. If she were a Tier VIII ship with slightly reduced stats, she would be playable but once you start playing Iowa at Tier IX with other Tier IX players everything goes downhill. I greatly enjoy playing Richilieu at Tier IX because for some reason playing a Tier VIII at Tier IX changes everyones mindset.

• Playing Tier IX at Tier IX sucks
  • Playing Tier VIII at Tier IX is enjoyable
    • When people see the "weak" ship, their thinking changes, that is my assumption

[WOLFB]
Members
627 posts
13 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Daring is the unluckiest ship in my port. Doesn't matter if it's ranked or randoms or anything else.

Multi sunt vocati pauci vero electi