Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VonSmallHausenn

summer break in full swing... see you in september ?

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles

Last 2-3 months was horrible. But since last weekend .........game close to unplayable . CV rework ?? Nah... Russian BBs ? Nah.....    Just the average players who lately dominate the games .......... Total nonsense .  

• Confused 1

[5D]
Members
2,826 posts
17,489 battles

I've not noticed any worse lately...it's been like this for well over a year now.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
3,033 posts
22,003 battles

Lol I can’t lie, Randoms have been frustrating as of late. I would love to say that CVs are to blame but that would be false. CVs are not the game braking class that people make it out to be. For the most part my frustrations stem from thoughtless players that exercise no interest in mechanics and simply throw their ships and throw easy wins while pursuing “fun.”

• Angry 1

Members
1,691 posts
8,495 battles

I don't know why people think the kids out on summer break are automatically bad. They've been doing this since they could crawl.

image.png.d2e0423113b86b7bc4c336ed5dd04ae6.png

Edited by Wows_Nightly_News
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
804 posts
1,286 battles

the number of good players and quality of matches in WOWS has been steadily declining. When the game gets constantly dumbed down, it drives off the better players. Decent players are playing less or have completely moved on from the game, and what you see now is what's left.

• Cool 2

[RKLES]
Members
194 posts
11,817 battles
43 minutes ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

the number of good players and quality of matches in WOWS has been steadily declining. When the game gets constantly dumbed down, it drives off the better players. Decent players are playing less or have completely moved on from the game, and what you see now is what's left.

Well said.

Members
524 posts
1 hour ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

xwgUnl1.gif

Sign in to follow this