You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FlashTX1

Best Premium T7 or T8 BB

Best T7 or T8 Premium BB  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What premium T7 or T8 Premium BB would you spend your money on?

• ASHITAKA
    • KII
    • ALABAMA
    • LENIN
    • SCHARNHORST
    • TIRPITZ
    • HOOD
    • NELSON
    • DUKE OF YORK
    • VANGUARD
    • GASCOGNE
    • ROMA

17 comments in this topic

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles

Okay, I want to get a new Premium BB, I've decided on a T7 or T8.  I've looked over my choices, some I'm familiar with as they have familiar sister ships on the Tech tree, others not so much.  So, give me your choice if you were spending the money.

FYI, I already have the Ashitaka, Alabama, Scharnhorst,and Hood that I sold because I hated it.  I included all the choices on the poll for anyone else interested.

[O_O]
Members
5,324 posts
12,239 battles

Tirpitz was the first premium I paid for, and I have grown quite fond of her.  With a little prudence she does just fine when bumped up to T10.  Tirpitz is a solid choice.

But, Scharnhorst wins on pure fun factor.  The guns are light for a battleship so don't expect to BBSmash everything, but if you don't have a truckload of fun when playing her you are doing something wrong.

[SFBG]
Members
1,615 posts
8,717 battles

Well, you put Scharnhorst on the list although you already have it....  change my vote to Tirpitz....   (FYI, I haven't tried the Lenin)

• Cool 1

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles
6 minutes ago, StrykerNC said:

Well, you put Scharnhorst on the list although you already have it....  change my vote to Tirpitz....   (FYI, I haven't tried the Lenin)

I put all of the possible choices in the poll in case anyone else was curious.

[WDS]
Members
1,780 posts
8,959 battles

I can't vote you left out the Massachusetts and the required Bacon option .

Image result for pictures of bacon

Image result for picture of the uss massachusetts

• Cool 2

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles
10 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Tirpitz was the first premium I paid for, and I have grown quite fond of her.  With a little prudence she does just fine when bumped up to T10.  Tirpitz is a solid choice.

But, Scharnhorst wins on pure fun factor.  The guns are light for a battleship so don't expect to BBSmash everything, but if you don't have a truckload of fun when playing her you are doing something wrong.

Yes, I LOVE the Scharnhorst, more fun than we should be allowed to have!  :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles
3 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I can't vote you left out the Massachusetts and the required Bacon option .

Image result for pictures of bacon

Image result for picture of the uss massachusetts

Yes I did, but it's because you need 750,000 Free XP to get it and you can't get it anymore.  I'm almost there, 684854!

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,679 posts
3,560 battles
1 minute ago, FlashTX1 said:

Yes I did, but it's because you need 750,000 Free XP to get it.  I'm almost there, 684854!

That's the Missouri your thinking of. Massachusetts is in or rotated through the premium shop.

Lenin all the way. Shiny horse is a fake BB that is actually a phat cruiser. Lenin is the in your face wrecking type. All forward armament is impossible to beat. 

Edited by _1204_
  • Cool 2

[WDS]
Members
1,780 posts
8,959 battles
Just now, FlashTX1 said:

Yes I did, but it's because you need 750,000 Free XP to get it.  I'm almost there, 684854!

Save your free XP and get her she's a blast to play and a great ship.

• Cool 1

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles
30 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

That's the Missouri your thinking of. Massachusetts is in or rotated through the premium shop.

Lenin all the way. Shiny horse is a fake BB that is actually a phat cruiser. Lenin is the in your face wrecking type. All forward armament is impossible to beat. 

My mistake, I can't add the Massachusetts.  I have the Alabama, how does it compare?

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles
31 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Save your free XP and get her she's a blast to play and a great ship.

Okay, I can buy the Mass in the Premium shop.  It's the Big Mo that you buy for FREE XP.  How does the Mass compare to the Alabama?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,401 posts
16,809 battles
46 minutes ago, clammboy said:

you left out the Massachusetts

THIS ^^

[WDS]
Members
1,780 posts
8,959 battles
10 minutes ago, FlashTX1 said:

Okay, I can buy the Mass in the Premium shop.  It's the Big Mo that you buy for FREE XP.  How does the Mass compare to the Alabama?

I have the Alabama but I haven't played a lot of games in her . But I have played 1300 hundred games in the Massachusetts and if you like up close and personal she is a blast to play . Secondarys are great heal is very good I find her guns to be fairly accurate all though some people will dispute that and hit pretty hard . She's fast and with flags and modules she turns well I love her . She's the only ship I have an over 50% win rate in and that's with 1300 hundred game played . Maybe some one else could chime in with the comparison with the Alabama . But if your tired of driving around the boarder and lobbing shells at your targets the Massachusetts is your ship .

[AAA]
Members
716 posts
8,803 battles

Pure fun. Mass all the way. Mass is a secondary ship where the Alabama is a tradition USN BB and very similar to NC. 

Sharnhorst is awesome. 

Nelson is a lot of fun too

[POP]
Members
455 posts
5,669 battles

The Alabama is a ship that will play very similar to your other usn BB's and will use the same captains.  If you have a spare 19 point captain to dedicate to a premium ship, the Massachusetts is way more fun imo.

[REEF]
Beta Testers
858 posts
9,522 battles

Okay, thank you EVERYONE!  I will be getting the USS Massachusetts!

• Cool 1