Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aurora_7

The most you had to play to 'unpink'?

41 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

73
[AK-49]
Members
217 posts
4,251 battles

Not proud of it, just stating the fact - 8 games I had to play because I 'pinked'.


I think it was from two games in a row I hit accidently hit another player(s). I saw my 'games to play' count jump from 2 to 8.


Then I just sleazed my way over to CO-OP where I played one round where my team was 50% pink. Shame loves company...


But I really can't get over how some players come here to cry about being unfairly pinked. I mean, I feel bad for taking hit points from another player but I've never once blamed the other player or feel I was unfairly re-shaded. I've taken each pinking as a lesson to learn from like my record setting 8 games to unpink taught me to never to continue to play when I'm ready to crash just because I want to start the next day with a nice round number in coins. 

Edited by Aurora_7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
308
[NSC]
Members
1,230 posts

28 battles:

 image.png.a8ad3272476097497a8c2bc0cf7d848b.png

I usually try to be a good sport. For more on why this happened, check out the PT forums.

Edited by henrychenhenry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[AK-49]
Members
217 posts
4,251 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Just the standard 2 for me.

For you admiral, I'd expect nothing more and it shames me more for you to be the first to reply. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[AK-49]
Members
217 posts
4,251 battles
Just now, henrychenhenry said:

28 battles: image.png.a8ad3272476097497a8c2bc0cf7d848b.png

:cap_wander:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,437 posts
10,179 battles
Just now, henrychenhenry said:

28 battles:

 image.png.a8ad3272476097497a8c2bc0cf7d848b.png

First time seeing someone post an orange (I know in-game it still shows you pink to other players).

6-7 games. If it happens, it happens in my Abruzzi with its 12km, slow as hell torps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
202
[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
591 posts
16,691 battles

Since the "unsportsmanlike conduct" re-work: 3 games.  Prior to this I was pink for 7 games (this was a 5 game penalty* that got extended 2 games for not reaching a damage threshold for the game to count.)

  *- 5 game penalty was the standard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
118
[PHD]
Members
637 posts
2,937 battles

22 I think WoWS and my PC were having issues. The game would start a battle with my ship but not me so I got a bunch of AFK penalties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[NEMO]
Members
135 posts

Got 6 the other day when I torped a friendly bot....then 2 games later a team mate in a dd crossed half the map to crash into me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
72 posts
15,041 battles

48 battles for me.

 

DD had strayed into my torp, didn't even sink.  Went to COOP to play it off 2 or 4 games. 

In COOP, started the games sent my ships off and then left...the way some of us "old-timers" worked them off.  Instead COOP had the new rule of punishing players who leave a game without dying and my four games went to 48.  It was pretty PO'd but played them all away anyway.

Edited by PIGARD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,403
[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,100 posts
17,239 battles

I got browned once for 15 battles restricted to co op because I accidently set a team mate on fire while working off a 2 pink warning. The team mates fire damage reflected on to my ship and when he sank my ship did also.

I used my Erie to work off those 15 battles but after 3 or 4 without team damage the pink was lifted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
457
[U571]
Members
1,923 posts
13,173 battles

I got a year ago sin bin time as I recall being pink for 8 games.

Edited by GrimmeReaper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,574
[RLGN]
Members
11,258 posts
20,271 battles

Seven? Maybe nine...

My torps, my fault, yeah, I know; but it would be nice if the green bots would dodge torps like the red ones can.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
756
[WDS]
Members
1,780 posts
8,965 battles

 Did it used to be 5 games I think I got 5 games once or twice but 2 is the most I got recently .

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,543
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,364 posts
11,875 battles

The only reasons to play off pink in co-op are faster matches and lower ship density for fewer chances to make a mistake. For me the highest in the live game was three one time. Over on the PT I got the eight only in co-op when I tested out the inactivity/leaving early system which took five leaving early in a row to get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
714
[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Seven? Maybe nine...

My torps, my fault, yeah, I know; but it would be nice if the green bots would dodge torps like the red ones can.

That deserved a +1 for the Laugh ... unfortunately I'm all out for the day.  Unlike pinks, which never run out. :Smile_ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[AK-49]
Members
217 posts
4,251 battles

Wow, some of you double digit guys deserve a 'Death Blossum' award or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
411
[WOLFB]
Members
627 posts

2. I didn't even know you get get any higher.

 

(I live a sheltered life...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
-Members-
272 posts
3,159 battles

So far my max has been 4 days. Had a game where my torps killed a teammate charging the Red DD at max speed. Next battle I had some ill-timed gunfire that took down a low health Dallas. :Smile_facepalm:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[TARK]
Members
340 posts
3,049 battles
16 hours ago, Aurora_7 said:

Not proud of it, just stating the fact - 8 games I had to play because I 'pinked'.


I think it was from two games in a row I hit accidently hit another player(s). I saw my 'games to play' count jump from 2 to 8.


Then I just sleazed my way over to CO-OP where I played one round where my team was 50% pink. Shame loves company...


But I really can't get over how some players come here to cry about being unfairly pinked. I mean, I feel bad for taking hit points from another player but I've never once blamed the other player or feel I was unfairly re-shaded. I've taken each pinking as a lesson to learn from like my record setting 8 games to unpink taught me to never to continue to play when I'm ready to crash just because I want to start the next day with a nice round number in coins. 

8

When learning how to play this game, zoom in, look at the map and safely fire DD torps, I was cruising next to my friend (about 1km away) who said I could chill next to him and his excellent BB AA.  Well, I forgot the difference between port and starboard.  Lets just say I thought he said he was on my right, and I was safe to launch all 200000 of my torps to my left.  Nope.  

There was a long pause in voice chat.  Then a deep sigh.  lol

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[TARK]
Members
340 posts
3,049 battles
16 hours ago, PIGARD said:

48 battles for me.

 

DD had strayed into my torp, didn't even sink.  Went to COOP to play it off 2 or 4 games. 

In COOP, started the games sent my ships off and then left...the way some of us "old-timers" worked them off.  Instead COOP had the new rule of punishing players who leave a game without dying and my four games went to 48.  It was pretty PO'd but played them all away anyway.

I got TK'ed by a bot once.  The bot actually turned pink.  

EDIT:  I realize this makes no sense under your post.... I don't think I meant to hit reply to you.  48 games... yuck!!!!

Edited by turdjelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
368
[--V--]
Members
968 posts
11,959 battles

5 has been the most for me.  Mostly the last 4 months because I bolt from games before i'm sunk.

If I'm in a hopeless situation where I can not defend myself or help my team,,, I'll quit and start a new game.  I have no problem with this

If I get into a match with 3 CVs and I'm in a DD, I quit at the start.  Don't give a crap.  3 CVs is just @#$^ing stupid.

In 3 years,,,, i've turned pink for team kill or team damage maybe 3 times.  The other 20-30,,, leaving the match.  My choice.

Edited by SeaborneSumo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×