You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Diison

Slave will require what?

12 comments in this topic

[PAK]
Members
29 posts
20,109 battles

Love the Kremlin. I am so addicted. Love my Mass and now we have a fun new ship the Georgia. I really want it but wait!

Slava might be released in 8.5? Can WG please tell me if I should save my coal for this ship? I dont want to spend all my coal on the GA and then be unable to get one of the most OP ships to ever be released...  How will it be obtained? Fexp, coal, normal experience? Its our first line break where it hasnt been clear if it is a premium or not. Noster said it will not be a premium. I just really want to know before losing all of my coal....

Thanks in advance,

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,568 posts
5,666 battles

I imagine a slave will require some chains, a whip, and, oh...

Just wait and see. Georgia won't be going anywhere for a while. I believe Slava has been confirmed to be an alternate tech tree tier 10, but just hold on to your coal just in case.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[TASH]
Members
5,138 posts
10,149 battles

Slava is tech tree, means you gotta have Free XP or XP on Soyuz to get her.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,698 posts
3,560 battles
43 minutes ago, Diison said:

Love the Kremlin. I am so addicted. Love my Mass and now we have a fun new ship the Georgia. I really want it but wait!

If you are looking to get Slava as an alternate Kremlin, it really isn't. Far less tanky, and a much smaller gun caliber, it is closer to a Yamato than a Kremlin. 

Check out Notsers new video with the current iteration of Slava (rebuffing some of the heavy nerfs it took)

[SKDSH]
Members
219 posts
7,413 battles

I really do hope that it will indeed be an alternate t10 as stated. While I really do enjoy the kremlin, I think slava will match my personal taste better, as I prefer BBs that have good consistent accuracy at any range "hence why I don't play german BBs too much."  I hate it when WG says a ship will be released in one form, and when the patch drops find it available in a totally different format. 

[SKDSH]
Members
219 posts
7,413 battles
18 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

If you are looking to get Slava as an alternate Kremlin, it really isn't. Far less tanky, and a much smaller gun caliber, it is closer to a Yamato than a Kremlin. 

Check out Notsers new video with the current iteration of Slava (rebuffing some of the heavy nerfs it took)

It not being a specific Kremlin alternate doesn't bother me at all. Im not a "sit and camp/ tank" kind of BB player. In most cases, Im more than happy to trade some armor and tankiness for good, accurate guns.

Members
358 posts
3,738 battles

This garbage is actually going to make it in the game? Pfft. 

It's like WG specifically wants to make the meta as poisonous as humanly possible with a double shot of T10 Russian Bias BB. Thanks to the woefully unhealthy design of the ship, it's either going to be brutally overpowered or it's going to be junk. I don't think hyper accurate long range railgun sniper BB can fall any other way. 

Edited by exray0
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[PVE]
Members
9,344 posts
16,592 battles
3 hours ago, Diison said:

Slava might be released in 8.5? Can WG please tell me if I should save my coal for this ship? I dont want to spend all my coal on the GA and then be unable to get one of the most OP ships to ever be released...  How will it be obtained? Fexp, coal, normal experience? Its our first line break where it hasnt been clear if it is a premium or not. Noster said it will not be a premium. I just really want to know before losing all of my coal....

Thanks in advance,

Slava is supposed to be an alternate T10 in the tech tree. So you will need to grind XP on the T9 Sovetsky Soyuz again, as you did for Kreml, or use Free XP.

[PAK]
Members
29 posts
20,109 battles
16 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Slava is supposed to be an alternate T10 in the tech tree. So you will need to grind XP on the T9 Sovetsky Soyuz again, as you did for Kreml, or use Free XP.

Noster said they hinted at you could only own one or the other... wish they would tell us what or how this unique 2 T10 bbs was going to work with acquiring it.

[PVE]
Members
9,344 posts
16,592 battles
1 hour ago, Diison said:

Noster said they hinted at you could only own one or the other... wish they would tell us what or how this unique 2 T10 bbs was going to work with acquiring it.

That would be pretty darn stupid on WG's part to do that. Especially since 1 came out before the other so many like myself have already got Kreml.

• Cool 1

Members
724 posts
4,038 battles
3 hours ago, Diison said:

Translation error on his part then. What they said was that you could only research one or the other which is true. When you get ~250k XP you don't get both, you pick one. That doesn't stop you from eventually unlocking both by getting enough XP on the T9 though.

5 hours ago, exray0 said:

This garbage is actually going to make it in the game? Pfft. 

It's like WG specifically wants to make the meta as poisonous as humanly possible with a double shot of T10 Russian Bias BB. Thanks to the woefully unhealthy design of the ship, it's either going to be brutally overpowered or it's going to be junk. I don't think hyper accurate long range railgun sniper BB can fall any other way. 

I agree with you. Most accurate hardest hitting BB guns in the game with physics defying velocity (air drag) to boot is stupid. Its shaping up to be about as healthy for the game as Conqueror V1 was. I don't care if they want to make a string of BBs with fewer guns and higher accuracy (Thunderer and Ohio will undoubtedly follow similar trends) but don't make them brain dead to aim and have enough pen to mitigate any BBs main armor belt at 20km too. 

Edited by ksix
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1