Jubelum

Funny Story about the Chat Police.

7 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
1,520 battles

So, apparently this game is completely overrun by precious little snowflakes who can't stand any online s*** talk because it offends their sensitive little ears. I don't berate anybody, but I cuss sometimes, I make off-color jokes, like every other gamer in every game before the SJW manbabies took over gaming. Hell, Sometimes people report me just for playing a CV. As a result, I often find myself chat-banned like I was today.

Fine, whatever, I certainly wouldn't want to make any moobs jiggle while the man-babies they're attached to cry pure soy-tears, and if I have to take a forced break from giving everyone my lol-inducing dialogue, hey their loss anyway.

So I'm in a game where I'm steaming north to take a point and there's a DD launching torpedoes not far off my port side. I see them coming a mile away and turn to starboard where another BB is shadowing me way too close and is apparently oblivious of those torpedoes. I can't even warn him, so I end up T-boning right into his left side, which of course causes us both to stop dead in the water, he takes one of the torpedoes he should have been turning to avoid in the first place. Now I have an issue, I'm stuck to his ship completely unable to back off and free myself. I don't know what this bug is, but I'm completely stuck to this other ship who is semi dragging me along. The guys starts yelling at me to back up, keep in mind the only reason I ran into him was because I was avoiding torpedoes that he should have seen and avoided too. Now a whole new salvo of torpedoes is coming directly at his port side and he's still yelling at me to back up, I don't know how to tell him about the problem I'm having because I've been chat banned, so I just start spamming the "negative" call in futility.

Long story short, he dies. I can now free myself from his sinking carcass, and he's cussing at me in chat. His friends are all saying they're going to report me. I find this all hilarious because if it wasn't for crying manbabies like these reporting me in the first place, this never would have happened.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 7
  • Angry 1

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
946 posts
7,720 battles

Sounds like a fun match, wish I would have seen the chat...replay ?

[SIM]
Members
3,834 posts
6,404 battles

Wow, look out everyone, we've got a real internet tough guy over here! Hide your soy milk and your moobs! :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[DPG]
Members
1,531 posts
6,611 battles

You entire post outlines precisely why you have trouble with other players.  Furthermore, allow me to remind you that most of the population of this game is arguably older people.  That means that they've had enough of putting up with snarky twits for most of their life and have earned the right not to deal with it in their off time.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 4

Community Department
2,811 posts
820 battles

That's right, you've received ban by complaints. But not for the battle you attached. I checked your recent logs. And I found violations in the battle chat that could be the reason of ban.

The system of complaints is accumulative. It's highly unlikely to be banned within one such battle even with a pair of fake reports. But if you from time to time or always use any violative phrases, you will receive the ban for sure. We have the stats about some fake bans with the system, but the numbers are minimal. Generally the system works well. If you guess there is no reason for a ban, please contact our Support and after a short check you will be unbanned. 
We also use reports for our logs checking system. So, please don't hesitate to report rough violations in the chat. 

Locked.