You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
V1ETNAMESE

Looking for a clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
274 battles

Hello everyone, Im looking for a clan. 

Im just looking for one that isn’t toxic, active, and won’t pressure clan battles with me. Also to be accepting to all ages! 

I mainly run Russians! Looking forward to meeting you

Thank You

[QQ7]
Members
455 posts
3,347 battles
3 hours ago, V1ETNAMESE said:

Im just looking for one that isn’t toxic, active, and won’t pressure clan battles with me. Also to be accepting to all ages! 

Thank You

Well, that depends on how old you are.

Most clans are 18-21+ age group. Some are 16+ Which sounds to me, 16+ might be up your alley.

My Fleet [1NJS] is 21+ Only. 

But, if you meet our age requirement, then we're an active clan, we div up all the time and have fun. But we're also a laid-back casual / competitive clan that does clan battles but we don't pressure anyone on that side of things.

Requirements are:

21+ Age

Must have Teamspeak

Must be active ingame and be on TS

Tier requirement is typically Tier 8 to 10, but we do reserve slots for lower tier players.

Must be active entirely, such as 2-4 days per week.

[O_S_D]
Members
95 posts
9,372 battles

Old Salty Dogs will take you.  I am the Deputy Commander.  We are a relaxed clan, mostly older guys, but with some young people too.  We don't do clan battles, but we do like people to participate in Naval Battles each week.  Not hard to do.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,872 posts
13,413 battles
16 hours ago, V1ETNAMESE said:

Thank You

Ahoy, VIETNAMESE!  

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who want to blow-up ships and build real friendships while being part of a fun organization!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

Here is a quick 3.5 minute video that showcases some Clan Wars action (ship deletion) from our wonderful guys in Department "B":  

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Cool 1