You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Coal Cost for Yoshino?

8 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
163 posts
9,235 battles

If you're amped about it I'd guess 300k is a safe amount to get it day one, or if you can have 225k with coupon. I doubt it's much more than that anyway. 

[SYN]
Members
15,354 posts
12,506 battles

anywhere from 240k to 340k

[WOLFB]
Members
2,868 posts
11,787 battles

I expected Georgia to cost  232k or something close and she actually cost 228k like JB.

One can expect Yoshino to cost 240k like Salem but I think she'll cost at least 300k. I can't picture WG pricing them above 300k because it would be a bit too expensive for the ship but at the same time, it IS something quite unique (Salem is basically a free DM while Yoshino would be a free Azuma).

[CVRME]
[CVRME]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,703 posts
7,351 battles

Watch as they jack up the price to 340-400K, then charge 100 and change because T10 premium to push people into paying crazy money.  And we all know there'll at least be a handful who would, just to gouge out people, under the justification how "easy" it is to get that much more coal.

[VETSN]
Members
652 posts
5,497 battles
4 hours ago, AlcatrazNC said:

I expected Georgia to cost  232k or something close and she actually cost 228k like JB.

One can expect Yoshino to cost 240k like Salem but I think she'll cost at least 300k. I can't picture WG pricing them above 300k because it would be a bit too expensive for the ship but at the same time, it IS something quite unique (Salem is basically a free DM while Yoshino would be a free Azuma).

Azuma is FXP.  I expect it to be 280k coal, which would be the steel conversion cost for Stalingrad, the only other super cruiser tier 10 for “sale”.