You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Victory Loyalty rewards question

8 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
340 posts

Been enjoying the Victory part 2..  Spending my tokens etc.   Finishing in the top 5 % often when I have time.  Enjoying all the perks that come at he end of goals.

SO I am looking at the will to Victory goal.  Spending 20 days on your team...  Well I am 21 days on BOTH teams and it seems I got a couple of flags to mount on my ships.  Not complaining just asking.  For a grind as tough as that , did I miss something?  The flags are just for decoration I assume?  

Thanx for any info

Col Out

• Boring 1

[GOB]
Members
340 posts

WOW , I'm new so live and learn.  Fool me ONCE LOL

5 minutes ago, MWSVette1 said:

Yep, aren't they Purtty...

[SOFOP]
Members
774 posts
6,900 battles

It is pretty clear on the scoring page that that is all you get.  Wouldn't necessarily call it a grind since all you had to do was pick a team and play a game 40 times during however many days there are in the 2 victory parts.

Sure they are just decoration flags but again, they aren't really hard to get either.

[PVE]
Members
14,936 posts
9,477 battles
46 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

It is pretty clear on the scoring page that that is all you get.  Wouldn't necessarily call it a grind since all you had to do was pick a team and play a game 40 times during however many days there are in the 2 victory parts.

Sure they are just decoration flags but again, they aren't really hard to get either.

This^^^

The event ran for 60 days and you only needed 40 total. If you picked a team and played one game, you counted for that team.

@Col_Nasty, @Old_Baldy_Oneis right that the three flags & patch sets we're really easy to earn.

[GOB]
Members
340 posts
22 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

This^^^

The event ran for 60 days and you only needed 40 total. If you picked a team and played one game, you counted for that team.

@Col_Nasty, @Old_Baldy_Oneis right that the three flags & patch sets we're really easy to earn.

SURE Its EASY to  log on everyday ....No Kidding.  Some of us go for the Max we can help our team win and try to max out the points daily.  

The GRIND was getting the thousands of points  for the tokens.  Sure you get to buy things with them but 40 days playing for the flags is a bit MEH.  Loyalty IRL is much more rewarding thank goodness.  Though you should at least get a Container...  40 nights?  Yeah at least a container.  

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,386 posts
6,776 battles

The interesting thing about part 2 vs. part 1 is that in part 1, everyone seemed to spam Team Honor all the time, and that meant Team Glory lost out a lot. OTOH it also meant that I could spam Team Glory to maximise the tokens I could earn with 500 points of play.

In Part 2, I've been flicking back and forth between Glory and Honor on a daily basis, routinely and consistently picking the team that lost yesterday and goes on to win today and getting the best of both worlds. It seems the playerbase has changed the way it's choosing teams.

6 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

The GRIND was getting the thousands of points for the tokens. 

The whole point was getting the tokens to buy stuff with. I've got two T8 premium camos, an early T5BB unlock and a premium T5 cruiser and destroyer out of this event; there's no way I'm complaining!

You have to set your priorities, and my priorities were to grab as many tokens as I could with my limited gameplay opportunities. If I don't get the final emblem, meh; it's window-dressing, nothing more.

• Cool 1