Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kingsbishop_7

When is WG going to fix its Broken Senerios?

9 comments in this topic

[115TH]
[115TH]
Members
73 posts
14,975 battles

Ever since the Catastrophic Upgrade of 8.x World of Warships has been reduced to only 4 senerios. There were several other senerios that have been dropped that were there befor it. Does anyone have a clue if they are going to bring back addition senerios. My buddies and I enjoy seneriso, cuz we know we are playing against botz and can keep up and watch there latest methods of cheats being used against us (aka. The nutorious sunken ships firing/torping well after being sunk). There is a long list of others.

• Cool 4
  • Meh 2

Members
1,697 posts
8,726 battles

The removed scenarios made prominent use of cvs, hence why they were shelved. Wg has been teaching the bot planes how play... but say that the scenario bot planes require more “teaching” 

[SALVO]
Members
25,528 posts
27,531 battles
27 minutes ago, kingsbishop_7 said:

Ever since the Catastrophic Upgrade of 8.x World of Warships has been reduced to only 4 senerios. There were several other senerios that have been dropped that were there befor it. Does anyone have a clue if they are going to bring back addition senerios. My buddies and I enjoy seneriso, cuz we know we are playing against botz and can keep up and watch there latest methods of cheats being used against us (aka. The nutorious sunken ships firing/torping well after being sunk). There is a long list of others.

You were doing OK with your thread title, but then you soured the discussion by whining about CVs indirectly.

I agree that it stinks that the number of ops has been cut severely.  It's is rather boring having so few.

The problem is that some of the operations are so dependent on planes that reworking them to function without planes is probably undoable.  I can't see Cherry Blossom or Dunkirk working without planes.  OTOH, Raptor Rescue and IMO the French one absolutely could.  Ultimate Frontier, probably not.  

Regardless, it really does stink that we're stuck with a rotation of only 4 operations.

• Boring 4

[115TH]
[115TH]
Members
73 posts
14,975 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

You were doing OK with your thread title, but then you soured the discussion by whining about CVs indirectly.

I agree that it stinks that the number of ops has been cut severely.  It's is rather boring having so few.

The problem is that some of the operations are so dependent on planes that reworking them to function without planes is probably undoable.  I can't see Cherry Blossom or Dunkirk working without planes.  OTOH, Raptor Rescue and IMO the French one absolutely could.  Ultimate Frontier, probably not.  

Regardless, it really does stink that we're stuck with a rotation of only 4 operations.

Do you project much?

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,528 posts
27,531 battles
3 minutes ago, kingsbishop_7 said:

Do you project much?

Do you write overly vague posts much?  :Smile-_tongue:

[115TH]
[115TH]
Members
73 posts
14,975 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Do you write overly vague posts much?  :Smile-_tongue:

There now that troll stuff is out of the way. The question remains:

When is WG going to fix its Broken Senerios?

[RLGN]
Members
14,964 posts
26,497 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

The removed scenarios made prominent use of cvs, hence why they were shelved. Wg has been teaching the bot planes how play... but say that the scenario bot planes require more “teaching” 

May they NEVER come back.

Players think carriers are OP now? Wait until they see the new bot carriers backed up by applicable programming ‘cheats,’ perfectly dodged AA, perfect weapon drops of all types, squads flying straight to an unspotted destroyer.

All in the name of ‘balanz’ of course, to make things ‘fair’ for the poor dumb bots.

The rework is garbage enough. No need to stink up Co-op with its putrid odeur any more than it already is.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Boring 2

[TX]
Members
1,101 posts
19,695 battles
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Players think carriers are OP now? Wait until they see the new bot carriers backed up by applicable programming ‘cheats,’ perfectly dodged AA, perfect weapon drops of all types, squads flying straight to an unspotted destroyer.

Ahhhh the old good times in coop😉

I loved how cv know exactly where I was in dd

Sign in to follow this