You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

High tier American CVs are pretty nice.

7 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Beta Testers
3,574 posts
7,731 battles

Just took out lady lex for her first match, no idea what I was doing was even using tiny tims for the first time, she blasted the enemy team.

Mind you it was a T8 match but still...You are scary miss lexington very, very, scary.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,812 posts
17,017 battles
14 minutes ago, Sinboto said:

Just took out lady lex for her first match, no idea what I was doing was even using tiny tims for the first time, she blasted the enemy team.

Mind you it was a T8 match but still...You are scary miss lexington very, very, scary.

Just my personal opinion. The T8 Lexington is currently the most fun and most bang for your buck USN regular tech tree CV.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,960 posts
26,494 battles

Where are these even and top tier games players speak of when I play? I get bottom tier even in Co-op.

Top and even tier games are unicorns to me.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[NDA]
Beta Testers
3,574 posts
7,731 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Where are these even and top tier games players speak of when I play? I get bottom tier even in Co-op.

Top and even tier games are unicorns to me.

they are rare, like those candies my grandmother always seems to have but I can never find at any store in the 10+ countries I've been to. 

[-NOM-]
Members
107 posts
12,289 battles

Tier 8 CV's do well in tier 8 games.

Not so much in a tier 10 / 9 game and you're the only tier 8.   I'd suggest scouting from distance and save planes by dropping early, because the AA is insane.

[-BUI-]
Members
2,431 posts
6,432 battles
On 6/10/2019 at 11:21 PM, Sinboto said:

Enjoy it, because the Midway is utter trash at the moment.