Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Halsey on the Erie

8 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,123 battles

Finally got done with the Hit em hard Campaign won Halsey but he was a bit irate he is only qualified for the Erie. You would think the man should have his pick of what he is qualified to command. Nope he gets to be treated like a Boot Camp ensign. 

It does not matter his Erie will shine.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,399 posts
4,198 battles

For me he'll get at least 18 pts and put on a high tier BB, should keep him happy. Still have a bit to go on the campaign though. Remind me, what are his perks?

[HELLS]
Members
2,727 posts
28,846 battles

Five stars to get to the final unlock. I will have enough elite XP to 19-point him and I have enough doubloons to put him in the ship he deserves, USS Enterprise. I missed out on Missouri  because I did not have enough FXP before she was pulled so that is not an option. The Big E is second best choice IMHO. She served as his flagship for the first 5 months of the war.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,141 battles

@Chief_SeaDog you can easily put him on your best higher tier US ship, pay the 200k to reduce the retaining XP requirement by 50% and level him up farter than on the Erie. If you do that before he has a few skill points you forego spending the 200k and in as few as 1 good win the retraining XP will be done.

But then again I am not one that would follow sound practical advice.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,004 posts
25,983 battles
@AJTP89:
Halsey.png
William Halsey

Legendary Commander
Talent_icon_support.png The Hit Hard! talent activates after receiving the Confederate achievement with William Halsey. The ship under Halsey's command gets following bonuses:
  • -20% to the main battery reload time.
  • -20% to plane service time.
  • -10% to torpedo reload time.
Awarded upon completion of the "Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often" campaign.
Talent_icon_double_kill.png The Hit Fast! talent activates after receiving the Double Strike achievement with William Halsey. The ship under Halsey's command gets -10% to base detection radius, which can accumulate if a player receives the achievement multiple times during a battle.
icon_ExpertMarksman_dark.png Master Marksman replaces Expert Marksman, and improves turret rotation speed by +3.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm and +1.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber above 139 mm (normally +2.5 and +0.7, respectively).
Edited by HamptonRoads

[ALWC]
Members
1,188 posts
14,892 battles

He is pretty happy in the Montana but I have heard he does well in the Massachusetts. Best chance at double strikes with the secondary build and does well with confederates. 

[SOCOM]
Members
652 posts
23,123 battles
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, wstugamd said:

He is pretty happy in the Montana but I have heard he does well in the Massachusetts. Best chance at double strikes with the secondary build and does well with confederates. 

I don't do the American BB lines but I won the mass and mass b and the Missouri. so he will bounce. The point is when you get a special captain bought or won he/she should be allowed any first ship without penalty. Most of my IJN fleet is animation captains from all the fog fleet and two azuma, and the DD one.  and all three will be in the officers mess for a while I run one captain on all the premium ships till they are 19 and then start another. but only have one 19 and he was my original one I had 4 years ago, took a year off from the game and just been back about 6 months and with all the unbalance I may be leaving again. 

Sign in to follow this